Reviews for A Voice In The Darkness
angelaroberts202 chapter 16 . 3/6
I love this story so much! I can't find it over on that other website. Is it there?
angelaroberts202 chapter 12 . 3/6
I swear I wanted to kill Alice! How stupid can she and the others get?! They already know about the vision where Kate tried to seduce Carlisle so why tf weren't they dealing with that stupid girl?
umwut chapter 10 . 3/3
"Give me some time to think about it" and by that I mean give me until the last few chapters of the story and then have my decision mean nothing because I will be put into a position where I have to be changed.
Umwut chapter 3 . 3/3
"There is only one way to save her." By stitching her up and replenishing her blood! What did you think I meant?
PiperRoseHalliwell chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Way to go. You actually had me in tears about Edward's Death an how Bella copes with it especially the scenes with a dead Edward and Bella during the time when she was comatose. The scenes when they said a final goodbye was heartbreaking. You broke my heart! X
SherryT81 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
have to call them
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Ugh okay so I love this story sooo much that I went to all the trouble of starting an account on TWCS just so I can finish reading it, lol! (Yeah really big sacrifice, it only took me 30 seconds to set up an account, required no email confirmation or anything like that, and the only mandatory fields to fill out were Username and Password! So frickin' painless every fanfic author oughta have one!)

Anyway, thank you for writing this story as well as for introducing me to The Writer's Coffee Shop! Seriously guys if you're reading these reviews and haven't gone over there yet, do it! Can't wait to finish this story, but I had to come back here and give you props first. Peace out!

-BMW
monay9e chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Bravo!
misherukuro chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Slytherson chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
will there be a halfbreed baby in the making of their sweet love? ?
TinaF chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
I absolutely love this story. It is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Goldielover chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely loved this story, and yes, I did go over and finish reading it on the other site. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is a well thought out story. A really good story, also a very sad story. I like this . It made me cry. Thank you.
Gwenievre1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I hope he's okay. Of course, I have no need for patience because I found this ages after you wrote it.