Reviews for A Voice In The Darkness
PiperRoseHalliwell chapter 7 . 7/27
Way to go. You actually had me in tears about Edward's Death an how Bella copes with it especially the scenes with a dead Edward and Bella during the time when she was comatose. The scenes when they said a final goodbye was heartbreaking. You broke my heart! X
SherryT81 chapter 10 . 5/3
have to call them
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 16 . 2/8
Ugh okay so I love this story sooo much that I went to all the trouble of starting an account on TWCS just so I can finish reading it, lol! (Yeah really big sacrifice, it only took me 30 seconds to set up an account, required no email confirmation or anything like that, and the only mandatory fields to fill out were Username and Password! So frickin' painless every fanfic author oughta have one!)

Anyway, thank you for writing this story as well as for introducing me to The Writer's Coffee Shop! Seriously guys if you're reading these reviews and haven't gone over there yet, do it! Can't wait to finish this story, but I had to come back here and give you props first. Peace out!

-BMW
monay9e chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Bravo!
misherukuro chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Slytherson chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
will there be a halfbreed baby in the making of their sweet love? ?
TinaF chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
I absolutely love this story. It is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Goldielover chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely loved this story, and yes, I did go over and finish reading it on the other site. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is a well thought out story. A really good story, also a very sad story. I like this . It made me cry. Thank you.
Gwenievre1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I hope he's okay. Of course, I have no need for patience because I found this ages after you wrote it.
Gwenievre1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Esme killed herself?! NOOOOOOO! And yeah, I know suicide is super serious. I'm writing a book where the main character tries to kill herself.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Loved this story until chapter 20 when Carlisle got retardo-dom. Who needs that shit?
starcrossedloddy chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
That final goodbye was so beautiful and stunning I didn't even realize I was crying... Such a lovely picture you painted :)
Funesta Sicarius chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Oh my god this chapter made me cry.