Reviews for A Voice In The Darkness
Funesta Sicarius chapter 8 . 4/3
Oh my god this chapter made me cry.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 1/13
Hey, I saw that you only had part of the story here. I understand why, though. I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last review for this story on Fan fiction. I'm going to head over to the unrestricted version of this story on The Writer's coffee shop website. Great job on the story, btw.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 1/13
I think Bella went into her numb state like she did after the break up in New Moon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 1/12
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/12
Interesting start to the story. Let me guess, Edward is going to kill himself because he thinks Bella is dead too.
silversimon chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Once again, Alice at her "best". If only she had waited for confirmation of her iffy visions, then no one would be dead. And Rosalie, too. These two self centered, know it all bitches just cannot help themselves when the opportunity arises to to demonstrate that they know best. Edward certainly rubbed off on his "sisters".
samantha dalton chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
i love it... cant wait to read what happens the the next chapter...
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
What an amazing story hon...I loved reading it and I will find you on that site and read more of this awesome story...thanks hugs Peggy
paalme chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I actually really appreciate your A/N at the end, as this was a pretty heavy and emotional chapter. That being said, I think I am really going to like your story and I can't wait to see where it goes!
NemoNewbie chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
The beginning of that chapter was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I had to stop reading it a couple of times because I was actually crying from the pure, raw, breathtaking emotion coming from it. You are amazing! :')
babesbraves chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
A truly epic love story! I cried so much at the beginning. Very few write Carlisle as the shy person that he was in the original books, just because he has lived so long dose not mean his whole demeanour would also change. As it says they stay the same for the whole life except for when love changes them. Please write a follow on as I would love to read about the engagement and wedding!
SassYNoleS chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful ! What a fantastic story
cotnut chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful story. I really love the Bella/ Carlisle pairing. I did not review as the chapters went due to reading on my phone. When I came to this last chapter on FF I made sure to write a note to myself to come on and give a review.

My heart broke with Esme in the beginning. As a mother who has lost a child, I could understand her thought process. I love how she was there for Edward in the ending and the joy that she had with both of her sons.

I love how Edward acted as Bella's spiritual guide and in some ways I feel Carlisle's as well. If Bella would not have had that message for him, I do not know if he would have been as accepting of the new love or not. I think by mentioning the souls, it solidified that he was happy and wanted his father to be as well.

As far as the Rosalie/Emmett characters. I really feel that they are spot on. Stephenie Meyer always let the reader know that Rosalie was fiercely protective of those she loves and I am happy to see that Bella is under that protection. The banter between them is priceless. As far as Emmett- he really is the comic relief that Bella and the family needs.

Alice/Jasper. Alice is well Alice. You nailed her. Jasper is the anchor that is needed for the family. I know it is mentioned it is Bella, but honestly I feel it depended on the character at the time. Jasper had to step up in the family now to help understand who is going through what now that Edward was there not to see in the mind.

As far as the Denalis- Round of applause. I can not wait to see what is going to happen with Kate and the other sisters.

Once again thank you for going after the Bella/Carlisle story line. It is beautifully done and will be one I will come back and read over and over again.
an angel's whisper chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
this fic was really great !
Mari Wollsch chapter 16 . 9/30/2012