Reviews for A Voice In The Darkness
I absolutely love this story. It is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Goldielover chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely loved this story, and yes, I did go over and finish reading it on the other site. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is a well thought out story. A really good story, also a very sad story. I like this . It made me cry. Thank you.
Gwenievre1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I hope he's okay. Of course, I have no need for patience because I found this ages after you wrote it.
Gwenievre1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Esme killed herself?! NOOOOOOO! And yeah, I know suicide is super serious. I'm writing a book where the main character tries to kill herself.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Loved this story until chapter 20 when Carlisle got retardo-dom. Who needs that shit?
starcrossedloddy chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
That final goodbye was so beautiful and stunning I didn't even realize I was crying... Such a lovely picture you painted :)
Funesta Sicarius chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Oh my god this chapter made me cry.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Hey, I saw that you only had part of the story here. I understand why, though. I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last review for this story on Fan fiction. I'm going to head over to the unrestricted version of this story on The Writer's coffee shop website. Great job on the story, btw.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I think Bella went into her numb state like she did after the break up in New Moon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Interesting start to the story. Let me guess, Edward is going to kill himself because he thinks Bella is dead too.
silversimon chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Once again, Alice at her "best". If only she had waited for confirmation of her iffy visions, then no one would be dead. And Rosalie, too. These two self centered, know it all bitches just cannot help themselves when the opportunity arises to to demonstrate that they know best. Edward certainly rubbed off on his "sisters".
samantha dalton chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
i love it... cant wait to read what happens the the next chapter...
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
What an amazing story hon...I loved reading it and I will find you on that site and read more of this awesome story...thanks hugs Peggy