Reviews for Always
sofia chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really like that you ended it with a hug and not a kiss, much sweeter :) Keep writing!
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very nice first foray into "Castle" land. My only complaint is that I wish you would have had them kiss again. But that's okay, that would just have been icing on this lovely cake.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awww, I could so see something like this happening in the show. And those are the best kind, because that means the author has really gotten into the head of the characters.
VonNZ chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Care to continue? Please? :P
xiheartcastle chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
OH. EM. GEE! this is amazing! :) I love it! And you've written it so beautifully! This WILL be re-read by me. Several times!

xo, Anna. :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awwww so sweet and a bit sad in that things are complicated. Glad to see it end with hope and some measure of peace.
eLynda chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow. I found this through your other story. I absolutely loved it! It seems very character appropriate, including the rapid return to her earlier statement as he tried to stop her leaving, as well as Castle's knowledge that she wants the truth, whatever might come along with it. The only thing that struck a possibly false note is his calling her "Katie." Has he ever done that? Has anyone done it and survived, with the exception of her dad?

And I liked that you used his last word to her in the ambulance after "Knockdown;" it was a great title and tied it to the episode nicely as it ended on the same word. Well done!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awww
xarmaqni chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love it :):):)
kat6919 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is very true to the characters and to the relationship that they have. It felt very natural. Great first attempt at Castle fic. 8)
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You say always. I say Perfect.

Loved it,

AC
b-mystique chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Fantastic. I need not say anything more:-)
ponychic0405 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Continue it!
Sam chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I absolutely LOVED it. You really captured the characters and I could actually see this happening in the show. Great Job.
Lily Wolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ah come on, can't you write a second chapter? After she talk to josh and all? Please? for me? And I...huh...I'll give you a big hug! Web hug!