Reviews for Silver Tongued Devil
3:) mwahahahaha! Kira is the new god! :P
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Man, this was more intense than I had expected it to be! Great oneshot x3
Ed0gawaC0nan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm speechless. Such greatly executed plot, though once written the words of the Note can't be removed, but let's just say he has one piece in the wallet and some others in other watches. :D
X59 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Brilliantly done.
SkyeandMax chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
In some ways I rhink this might be a better end to Death Note. better in that I find it intensely unlikely that Light would have revealed himself like he did in the canon. not when he's been so cagey for so long. This was a perfect fix to that and the way Light talked his way out of it was classic Light Yagami. In short this was great.-Max
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Really good job on this story!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Good. It shows the importance of perfect composure. But keeping it is really hard, considering the effect the Death Note has on its wielders. I can't imagine Light acting calm for much longer.

By the way, how do you think they could fit so much names and causes of death into the thin notebooks?
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story proves that I'm not the only one who though Light could have handled that situation alot better...as in, waiting the last two seconds before gloating...
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
If you appeal to paranoia and ignorance, you can really go far. That is the story of Light Yagami! My favorite part was discrediting Afro-Man: "How much did they pay you, Aizawa, you Judas?" Aizawa blinks stupidly. "Huh?" The others all turn on him. "What? Aizawa got paid more money then us? And just yesterday he begged off pitching in to split the check at dinner! Aizawa, you greedy b*stard!"

Your story rings true, infinityphoenix. A shame both of us had to dance around that ridiculous, "Looks like I win," line from Light. I skipped the entire second season after the first two episodes. Managed to catch the last one, and man, did it suck. What you've written appeals to Tomas, though. As long as Near dies, that's all right with me. Happy writing from now on!
wordbombs chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I liked this a lot- it was well thought out, well researched, and Light was an enjoyable bastard. Thanks for writing!
Almecestris chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
FINALLY. A well-written story where Light doesn't die! Like it, thanks for sharing
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this ending

it seems more complete than the canon one.

Write more!
Stryker-M chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Cool story. I liked the way you kept everyone in character. I'm going to have to go with Xoraan on this one. It really is too good to be a one-shot.
Xoraan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A good plot twister, this can continue where the original Kira ended from how I see it. You gave Death Note a new possibility of Kira winning from the stalemate. Just so you know, Misha dies shortly after the end of Death Note due to two eye deals.

It seems a little too good to be a one-shot, but I'll leave that up to you.
NoblemanNick chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Good story. I am glad I got to read it before it's published. Also happy I'm the one that introduced you to Death Note, great story yet again.