Reviews for Stealing for Keeps
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 9/13
Really wished you would continue... They're so cute!
I like how Rima is so err intuitive? Intelligent enough to doubt things? That sort! :) It'd be so interesting to see how she solves Nagihiko's "mystery". Looks like there'd be a long way to go before the end of the story, too. Can see why you stopped writing or perhaps lost interest, I suppose. But hopefully you'll write more Rimahiko fanfics! They're amazing. C;
This Username Is Classified chapter 2 . 9/13
Holy- I actually started hyperventilating and got teary-eyed when I read that Kairi was rooming with Nagihiko HAHAHA
I only had to read this to fall in love... dammit cant wait for the rest to come!
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
One word: UPDATE
BubbleDuckies chapter 6 . 2/26/2013

Please update! Like seriously! This story is too awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter
misoriri chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Please update?
HeadlessSanity chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Nonononono you must update N. O. W. THAT SPELLS NOW OR... How can I put this nicely... I. WILL. FIND. OUT. WHERE. YOU. LIVE. AND. BEAT. YOU. WITH. A. STICK. WHILE. YOU. ARE SLEEPING. THEN. I. WILL. GRAB. A. PILLOW. AND. SLOWLY. BUT. PAINFULLY. SUFFOCATE. YOU. IN. YOUR. SLEEP! So does that give you a good enough reason to update
AnimeAddict2000 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Plz update soon. I love this so far its awesome.
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Update soon please!
Rimahiko chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
OmG! I read this when it was first published and have been looking for it since! I love it! Keep it coming!
SawyerElliott chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Wow, this story...

It's just so great. Literally. I can't get enough of it.

Your writing is amazing, everyone's in character, and the plot's most definitely interesting enough to keep me intrigued. It's got me on the edge of my seat, because I want Rima to confirm her thoughts about/ figure out his identity, but I don't at the same time because I'm not sure how she'll react about being lied to. And it feels like everything's so close to going wrong for their relationship. D:

Thanks for the brilliant read; I hope that you'll update soon. :)
beingVague chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Eeeeekkk please please please please please please update! If u do I will love u forever(no homo)
silvercloudx3 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
yayy i love this fic! please keep going :)
Ripplerose chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
this is really good! update soon k?
StoryGirl10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
The story is great! Keep it up!

Just a thought- are u putting Rimas

parents up as they are (fighting) or are

they a happy family?