Reviews for Of Elrond and Celebrian

I love it
Faerchithiel chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
beautiful, beautiful. lovely.
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
that was really sweet. a beautiful poem, and beautifully written.
Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Very, very nice...The Elrond/Celebrian ship is by far one of my favourites in fanfiction and you've caught the essence perfectly!
rilien chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This was a really beautiful poem. I loved the character depth portrayed in such a brief piece of writing. Well done indeed!
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh, I love it! So sweet and happy and peaceful. I'm amazed at the personality you managed to give them both in such a brief poem. Elrond: "'Nay, I shall not pay that cost! Too many have I loved and lost'" and Celebrian: "Her shyness and her doubt forgot and said: 'you love me, do you not?'"

I'd almost forgotten what happens later...
Ada Kensington chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I stumbled upon this little ditty through your review of my own little piece of fanfiction - it being my custom to always check out some of my reviewer's works when they so kindly review mine.

What a find!

Out of all of your sixty-nine ("sixty-nine!" I gasped, incredulously) fics, this one stuck out (my being a hardcore Elrond fan).

Thank Eru I read this one.

I love this so, so much. You write beautifully - and are another author who is so far above the average standard for writers.

You are going on my favourites, Miss Milligan!

- Miss Kensington.
Elarin chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
that was so beautiful! you should write more songs inspires by LOTR!
The Potions Mistress chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Wow, I really like this poem. You are awesome Joan. Keep it up.
The Plutonian Cow chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
!
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Beautiful, as always. Now don't I sound like I'm repeating myself ? But you are right, the relationship between Elrond and Celebrian is really obscure ... we do not know much about the Lord of Rivendell's wife. And now, I'm just going to be totally influenced by your opinion !
Nemis chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Oh my goodness, you just gave me a fright...

Someone has dedicated something to me...

I blush deeply and bow to you...

Thank you, it's great!

(you *do* realise I had to do it , we will all miss good old Gil...)

Send me an email and we'll have a talk about what you think about Elrond and Celebrían's relationship. I'd love to hear your opinion.
Sorne chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
That was beautiful! Particularly poignant because they *are* parted - *sniff sniff*. Not my take on their relationship either but that doesn't mean I like your lovely poem any less.
Hitchhiker chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
you are rally good Joan. You have the rare gift to write like J.R.R. Tolien. It really sounds like your him.

(narrows eyes and points finger) You ARE Tolkien, aren't you? Admit it!

Well, I kind always thought Elrond and Celebrian had an arranged, marriage (hence my fic 'Come What May', but everyone is

entitled to their opinion.

(end rant)