Reviews for Criminal With Class
EvilTC chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love the detail paid to this piece. It may be short, but it's made quality. I do especially love the last six words as I find that they describe AJ's core character right down to his mantel. He is the classy criminal, from his pinstripes to his ink. Thanks.
tthenoblewarr chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I rarely write reviews, but for some reason I'm in awe of this. It was short, but captivated me for some reason. I honestly wish it would've been longer and if you ever think about redoing it to make it so, I'd be more than ecstatic.

Tattoos are something I've always been fond of and the way you described his reason for inking himself with each one...I loved it.

Brilliant piece.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved this, it shows the story of his tattoos and not because he got them for fun :)
foreverredlotus chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This. .Shiz. :]
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
wow i love this

you perfectly portray him

and give him a seemingly good background

you should do a oneshot on what wouldve happened at the club had he shown John "how its done" with the girl in green at the bar

i dont know about you :P but that was one of my favorite parts of the movie!

good job and i hope you take my suggestion under consideration(:
Corinne chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is amazing work... Please write more
Rosecrystals chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like how you added depth to a character in the film that wasn't given much background. And you give him a convincing internal monologue. The way you write him seems very in tune to how he was presented in the film. Good job on this and Italian job.