Reviews for Sparks Fly
BchanShips chapter 20 . 9/25
I'm a binge reader, so I review the whole story at the end. I will admit, at first the story didn't grab me. It felt like the the characters personalities didn't fit right (except Yusuke, I could definitely see him saying all those great lines). But then I realized something - you are different with the one you love. No one else gets to see that side of you but them. Then I realized the characters humanity (or...demanity?) and loved it for the same reasons it didn't draw my attention in the first place. I normally love fics with battles and action attached, but this one, just showing their daily lives for the most part, has a special place in my heart now. Great work!
Liasid chapter 20 . 8/12
Lovely story
motherofyaoi chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
So I haven't finished this chapter but I had to say this:

"Too bad there's no class on stealing at Tokyo U."

Kurama returned his grain. "Some skills never dull."

I so so so so! Expected (/imagined) kurama, still looking down at his book, to hold up yusuke's wallet. And yusuke would be like "wtf?!"
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Very nice ending. Totally love this story! Great work and thanks so much for sharing!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
The confession part is really great. So full of emotions. Very real. Very well written.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Love this chapter so much. Very good feeling.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
You're making me love this pairing more and more! Love the story so much!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I am so loving this story! Off to get more of it!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Love the last part!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
So good! I think this is my fave chap as of yet! Now I'm really liking HxK! Off to read more!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Cute! Nice chapter! Off to read more!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Like this chapter a lot! Especially this part:

"And you'll think about me when I'm
gone now?" Hiei wanted to know. "I'm sure I'll have trouble thinking of
much else." That put a satisfied look on the
smaller demon's face. "Good."

And the last part is really cute!
Nyala Kurta chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
When Kurama flipped his lid like that at Hiei, I had to struggle to wi the battle that raged within my very being. It was a more of a duel to the death with my laughter since I focus more on Kurama than on Hiei. My inner demon, Aerasashi, happens to be somewhat of a Kitsune similar to Kurama. She has white fox ears, but hair that is three different shades of blue — sapphire, cyan, and cerulean. Also, her eyes are dark crimson, her skin is pale blue, she has long ruby horns (2 and a half long), inch-long claws, she has bat wings with a 32-ft wingspan, a horned tail that is also tipped with a bit of white fur, and she wears a navy kimono, similar to that of Inuyasha. So it was a battle between her amusement and my sense of logic and wits.
Nyala Kurta chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
When Kurama said, "You just indicated all of me.", I also heard Hiccup saying, "You just gestured to all of me." Was that what inspired you to have the Kitsune say that?
Nyala Kurta chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I was fighting a losing battle with my laughter all throughout this chapter, especially towards the end of it.