Reviews for Sparks Fly
Tigress817 chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I loved this story. I loved it so much that I have been sitting here at my computer for the last couple hours reading it from start to finish. I loved that even though this was a fluffy-ish story, you kept the characters personality's the same. I look forward to reading more of your works Sonata Rapps.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Adorable
Lynnxrider chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
But they would be vulgar and I am a lady. Hm. I'm going to have to use that one. For some reason it struck me as hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. Naturally, my roommate is questioning my sanity. What else is new. Anyway, you have a talent with wit and your story is wonderful.
aphroditeachan chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
! - *is speechless and dead*

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic you used when you wrote this story, but I read it almost straight through and I still can't get enough. The H and K dialogue is SUPERB, wow wow wow! Kurama's arrogance and Hiei's comments about it are both endearing and hilarious. I definitely prefer HieixKurama over the other way around, but this is perfection, really.
Anonymous-Love chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
I think I have reviewed this story a time before but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to just tell you how much I love this story. I first read it over a year and a half ago but it still remains as my favorite fanfic. I cannot tell you how many times I have read this story and yet it still makes me laugh and smile. I cannot tell you with words how grateful I am to you for writing this story. The use of banter and conversation between Kurama and Hiei is absolute PERFECTION. I have yet to read a fanfic were the author is able to continuously write such epic lines. So have a few good banter scenes but you never falter in you skillful writing to capture the humor, seriousness and emotion in every scene. God I love this story. Please write more. Again I just wanted to let you know how much you are adored as an author.
La. Bel. LM chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Witchcraft. This story is too good. It's authorial fairy magic. Who are you and how do I acquire your powers? Also, this was my very first ever YYH Kurama/Hiei fanfiction experience and it was so not a disappointment! Lovely work, excellent writing. So succinct and charming, screw you. No but seriously, I am totally envious. Great stuff, I will definitely be reading more! :)
La. Bel. LM chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
YOUR DIALOGUE IS AMAZING. I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS.
La. Bel. LM chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Right. Well, I will now forever be referring to Kurama in my head as a “terribly covetous creature”. In the most affectionate way, of course. I also like the threads of reminders you’ve woven into this chapter that Kurama is – if now dimmed somewhat by his cultivated kindness and the carefulness of his other human qualities – at heart a selfish taker-of-things. As Suichi, he seems to have funneled that desire into the possession of knowledge instead, and more metaphysically into the possession of tact and secret (or not so secret) superiority – but this chapter was so awesome in recognizing his baser instincts. Wanting what he does not have and questioning his ability to obtain such things (when usually this is not a question he has to address).
La. Bel. LM chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
-Kurama sighed. "As he can probably hear everything we're saying, I can tell you that your guess is as good as mine."-

Haha, so effectively Kurama - and made ever so more excellent by him not so much saying as mumbling all sleepy from under covers.

Also Yuske is hard to deliver in character especially as third wheel. But here you’ve got him all loveable jackass, and sassy snarks – you do it so well!
La. Bel. LM chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
“fairly sang” is such a wonderful turn of phrase, like it makes a predictable expression interesting.

-"You think too much," was all he said aloud.
Kurama smiled. "Guilty. It is perhaps my one flaw."
"Vanity," Hiei muttered.
"Hm?"
"Vanity. Another flaw."
The fox laughed. "Perhaps. Though can it still be called vanity if it's all true?"
"But it isn't. I could recite a list of your many imperfections if you'd like," Hiei offered.
"While it would no doubt be amusing to hear you say more than five words a day, I'm going to politely decline."
"Afraid?" the smaller demon taunted.
"Of many things, Hiei," was the soft reply.-

Dude I can’t. There’s like some sort of subsurface music of emotions going on beneath this dialogue. It’s so simple, but it’s elegant, and it’s really natural, but we all know it’s choreographed, and yet but, WHAT are you doing. It’s awesome. Outrageously jealous I am.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
lol love it
Kativa-chan chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
What an excellent story! It's so refreshing to see a good story with these two. So many stories are so crappy! I loved this one, though! I've been getting into YYH again, haha, so I've been searching for some good stories to read, so I'm happy I came across this one.

And I like when writers change it up and make Kurama seme. I can definitely see it! (sure, I like Hiei as seme too, but this is a great change up! I actually prefer Kurama as seme, but will obviously read both!)
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Pure... ecstasy! Oh I love the banter and the battle of wills. Kurama chasing his prize and Hiei slowly being pulled in! Hehe, so I'm so gunna spam read this!
EvelynWatsonx chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
This is possibly the earliest K/H story I've read that gave me a lasting impression... Made me all happy and warm inside *laughs*.. please comtinue to write our favorite pairing!
Anonymous- Love chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Wow, so i have read this entire story and i love your writing! I am not big on reviewing cause i am lazy but i felt i need to give credit wherew credit was due. I think you do an amazing job capturing the back and forth battle with their relationship, and i absolutely ador your witty banter. It had me laughing and smiling as i read.

An adoring fan )