Reviews for Scars That Do Not Heal
Hmm. I do think that was a tad dramatic even for Zuko, and to me he's the type that is incapable of kill his own family by his own hand, it's what makes him a good person, because for all the complete utter *beep* he was put through he still loves them, and even if he acknowledges that Ozai needs to be put down, it's more for the greater good of the world that his personal vendetta. But that's just my interpretation of the character. All in all, I'd say it's still a good, deliciously angsty read.
And nope, writing angst isn't mentally unhealthy! :) It's probably healthier to have it as an outlet. And we get so many good stories that way, so no one is complaining XD
Yuna Starliness chapter 1 . 7/2
Just Hi! Well sokka would have laughed. anyways I enjoy the fic and I love how you write...

Probably I'll check your others fics
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4
Great story! I once wrote a story about a guy reminiscing on his life and all the friends and family he had lost while the clock counted down on his own life, so I don't think you have a problem with writing angst lol.
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 1 . 2/23
Classic Toph! Lol
Love it 3
hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
awwww poor zuko! And sweet toph! I don't ship Toko romantically, but more of a brother/sister platonic relationship. This is a good example of that.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Very good job building up Zuko's anger and expressing it. Angst and Zuko is so naturally, but it sucks when people can't do it naturally. I could hear Zuko's silent angst at the beginning, then the calm denial, and then his growling anger. I found the fear in the others knowing and yet still trusting Zuko now enough to wait and see what he does. I really wish that they had had an episode where Zuko's issues were addressed with the Gang. If it had happened, I would have hoped it have worked Zuko's emotions as well as you did here. Great emotional roller coaster of Zuko angst- some of the most wonderful angst out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Fantastic! That was totally in character and very true to the story.
stygian sparrow chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Angst Zuko Scar PERFECT! _
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Nicely written. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Felys chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay, I really enjoy your Story.
This is my first Review in this language so I'm sorry for my bad english.
But this Story is amazing and I'm really happy that I found a one-shot like this in this fandom.
I've never seen that Zuko told the GAang anything about his scar and I like Storys about this Thema.
So thanks for writing this.
Felys
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hi
Katie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This story was so good! Loved it :)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
There are some little mistakes here ("It got me a banishing to go with the scar." "He wasn't supposed to wonder if his own mother would know who he was if he ever found him.") Still, it's a good one-shot, and I like the way you show Zuko's thoughts. They make sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Is it strange that this almost made me cry?