Reviews for Scars That Do Not Heal
Stygian Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/6
Angst Zuko Scar PERFECT! _
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/23
Nicely written. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Felys chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay, I really enjoy your Story.
This is my first Review in this language so I'm sorry for my bad english.
But this Story is amazing and I'm really happy that I found a one-shot like this in this fandom.
I've never seen that Zuko told the GAang anything about his scar and I like Storys about this Thema.
So thanks for writing this.
Felys
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hi
Katie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This story was so good! Loved it :)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
There are some little mistakes here ("It got me a banishing to go with the scar." "He wasn't supposed to wonder if his own mother would know who he was if he ever found him.") Still, it's a good one-shot, and I like the way you show Zuko's thoughts. They make sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Is it strange that this almost made me cry?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was really good, especially the parts with Toph. The show seriously needed more interaction between those two.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Good job, Thoph, lightening up the group! And good job to you for this nicely written little scene!
kira chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey, um i guess this is my request. So just hear me out okay? If i go on youtube and look up MY LOVERS SPIRIT ZUTARA it will show u a vid(duh) if u like it do you think u could write acouple chapters or even a whole season baseed on it? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Good job on this one! I like it a lot! Cany wait for next chapter of 'life is like a lyric'!
Naflower05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really liked this story! I love Zuko! ]
xsempiternal-sentimentx chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
nice, very zuko-y :)
S2 Intelligence chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
dude, this story was the best! i mean, i never really thought that Zuko would be so affected by being in the vacation house and how his mother might view him. Also, the last part with Zuko telling them about his scar, the fact that he did it in a fit of rage was really cool for me. I also like the part with Toph. Hope you write more! )
SimpleBend chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, you're so amazing! This one is going straight to my favorites, it was so powerful and so much emotion in it. But Sokka isn't a "pretty-boy"! He's handsome! hahah... Well, I read through the reviews and I noticed you get lots of requests... So... What do you think would have happened if Zuko won the Agni Kai against Ozai? It just a little thought that's been around my head for a while ;)