Reviews for Fire
Otto's Goat not logged in chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very well done, I'm sure you already know... but the main reason I am reviewing is because I'm searching for Ayn Rand stories on FF, and I found your story 'Touchstone'... but it's been removed. Why? Could you put it back up, please?... I'd like very much to read it.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
A very nice poem, although you do seem to be all too aware of it, which nearly put me off reading.
Tinuviel-luthien chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Great poem! Awesome descriptions of the silmarils. I like how you reflect on the making of the silmarils and on the events that happen because of the silmarils at the same time. Good job!
Sagebrush Oakjak chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
That was beautiful. The word choice was wonderful. You captured the mystery and the light of the silmarils in one poem. Great job!
Sunsong chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I really love this...so few good silmaril fics out there...sad really.
Mouse chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Very stirring- the words have such a voice behind them. Beautiful language, and an accurate Feanor even in such few words. Excellent.
Deborah chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Lovely and powerful. I have seen so little on Feanor, and he is so fascinating. This piece seems right on target - the beauty and the tragedy and the horror, all mixed together.¿
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
So, there still are some gems among the rocks to be found in the LoTR section ! Yes, Silmarillion stories and poems are far too rare. This is absolutely beautiful, and true.
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
ah! someone accually read the simarilion! right on! this was very true to the story...wasn't that so sad when the simarils were stolen?...anyways kudos to you...you've written a very cool little poem!

snitter
Hitchhiker chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
hey, very cool! I think I shall put this on my favs list. (I love poetry)

keep up the good work!