Reviews for My Life, My Love, My Addiction
um. update soon
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Please update!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Amazing chapter again girl I have to say i really love this story so much hun but you have me dam curious to who in the hell that she keeps seeing though so Cant wait till the next chapter update asap Hun can't wait for more :)oxoxoxo
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Good chapter :). can't wait to see who's after her.
Sams Witch chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Aw poor haley! I loved this chapter update soon!
KissWithAFistx chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I know its evil but .. i totally want her to go with the guy. Just to find out who he is and .. man this twist would be .. more awesome than anything else.

Great chapter btw ;D
Mstngsali1 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I am so curious about who/what is trying to get to Haley. I am so glad that Dean is dealing with her addiction instead of running from it. Look forward to more.
DeanFan chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Are we going to find out soon who the voice is? I want to say YED but I don't know.
Mstngsali1 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Loving this stroy SO much. I sincerely want to know what's going on with Haley and how she fits into the Canon. Not to mention you are totally feeding my "Dean take care of me" addiction. :)
Carver Edlund chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
i wish i had a dean like this! i cant wait to find out who the voice belongs to! and how dean is going to gain haleys trust back
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
poor haley my heart goes out to her dean is trying his best to help her it bugging me who the hell is talking to her amazing chapter as ever you did it so well hope you can update soon girl:)
Mstngsali1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. Very nice. Want to read more. :D
Lady OD chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
that was cute ...wonder who is talking to her ?
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I really like this one, can't wait for more :).
Sams Witch chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
AHHH finally able to read the chapter! YAY ok so great chapter. I feel so bad for haley but my baby Dean will make it all better :D And you are so welcome! I LOVE YOU MY BDGABFF! I added to it Best Dean Girl Ass But FRIEND FOREVER! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »