Reviews for The Nurse And The Son
cemmia chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Good story, really liked it.
loventherussian17 chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
love it
Mizue-chan chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Aw thanks for the shoutout! you ended the story really well, and i love that you acknowledged that both of them have their pasts that might cause trouble. but they'll make it through! a great story and i really enjoyed it. whatever genre, please keep writing :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
loved it please make a sequel
Venetiangrl92 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Well I am so happy that they got a happy ending! I really needed that today! Great story and great ending! I loved this story! You did a great job! xoxo
savanna chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love this story and I really hope you continue to write it
Mizue-chan chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Please update, this is the best Kozik story I've read so far! And definitely my favorite. I've seen a lot on fan blogs due to the actor who plays Kozik appearing in a lot of other shows, the AU proposed where Kozik leaves the club. I think taking the story in the direction would be a really fresh and interesting move. I know you have other stories, but please don't abandon this one, I think it's a great tale and you're a great writer! Maybe we can learn more about why Gilly is a killer? That's my last request :))
Navala chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
oh this was just brilliant! and so funny :D
milla is so awesome and gillian too!
and kozik ist just...aaah i love the man *-*
Lady Kato chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
3 the story.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
aww yay. so glad she said yes. cant wait to see how this living away from the club goes
Venetiangrl92 chapter 26 . 10/3/2012
good chapter. please update soon! xoxo
wrestlenascargirl chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
she better say yes!
princessprose chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Anxious to read more :0)
CupKatyCakes chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
Ek I love this story so much that I beg you to update.
Dreams.of.FallingUp chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
Loove it post more soon!