Reviews for The Fallen Angel
baddiemaggie chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Omg this is such a great story. Please update soon
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it! Really love it!
kikouma chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
that was a dick move alice -_-
angelicka chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
hi dear,

can you please contact me on ?
I would like to talk with you about publishing an extended version of your book...
A2463 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Awsome, Please continue!
Dbrooke35 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Wow this story is awesome I just stumbled across it an I am so glad I did. Anyways I read that your brother left and and even though you don know me I wanted to let you know if you ever needed to talk for any reason you can just email me or something... I am a really good listener -Brooke

.. (I check It every day)

P.S. I hope everything gets better for you soon! :)
Bloopeyxx chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
This is realy good! Please continue! Dont let alice change her :(
NightAngel323 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Love it its really good and take ur time with writing it so that it can be good. But its good
sweetmelodies47 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Oh please come on and update? I need to read more of this story, its seriously the best femmslash love triangle on fanfiction! Alice and Rosalie are so hot fighting over Bella's love and I need to read more of it and SOON! Pwease don't give up on this story or your other ones? PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!
sweetmelodies47 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Just asking can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this fanfic and your other one Ripped of Innocence? I really miss them!
Asimo chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
I guess it is Rosalie that is a little pissed/angry! So unusual for Alice to be so territorial.. I am not sure what I think about it. But it is interesting.. Thanks for the updates!
Tolazytologin chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Whoops...Rosalie is not a happy camper...lol. :)
caradens chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
excellent update thanks

hot and scary and just wow

how much trouble will there be now
caradens chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
great update thanks
NightAngel323 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
love it really good i like the fight scene with rosalie and alice