Reviews for Brownie Banter
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
It was great! Totally believable. And that's nice to know. I can totally imagine Robert doing that!
Celestearts chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Haha this is good! especially when you can picture the characters in your head! Great!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was amazing! I thought writing an ELR fic would be hard, but... You made it seem so easy! So quickly the introduction drew me in and you kept everybody in character! It was hilarious. Great job!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It was really funny and silly. Just wished you could've been more descriptive with how the kitchen looked like, or what they were wearing but the content is good.
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Bravo! Your first ELR story? Even more kudos to you! This was hilarious, I could envision this vividly as if I was watching the show, very amusing and in-character. This whole section especially got me:

- Frank grappled for them like an animal and headed back to the room with the television, muttering. Robert's gaze turned towards Ray, who was standing there with brownie mid-way into his mouth.

"What… what did you do to the brownies?" he asked quietly, eyes wide. Robert simply lifted and dropped his shoulders in a shrug, smiling smugly.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Raymond. By the way, isn't it a nice day out? But just a little windy. Hmmm…." Robert licked his finger and pointed it towards the sky, as if testing for wind direction.

"Blah! Aaarrrggghhh!" Ray cried, coughing and spitting the brownie all over the floor. At this point, Marie came in and yelled out in distress.

"Noo! Not all over my clean floor, Raymond!" -

The way Robert explained what he did to Raymond, just...yeah. I love Robert. I hope you write more fic the show, you have a real knack for it!
jumshamun chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I find it intriguing that you wrote this. Keep writing and having fun!
CatX3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
haha, I can so see this being a real episode for it! I love tha tshow, this was very good and funny. good job :) "What did you DO to the brownies?" LOL xD
nannygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOL!

Wow! This was like a deleted scene from an episode! Everyone was so in character, and the story line was fitting, I could see it all happening in my head! It was just like the show, and just like when watching the show I couldn't stop laughing.

Really great job on this! Thanks for sharing!

And keep up the great work!
ambitiousdreams7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, this was really good! Everyone was in character and it played out kind of like an "Everybody Loves Raymond" short! I could actually see it as if it were on screen, which, personally, I think is a very hard thing to do when taking a television show or movie and making it into a story! Bravo!
Eldorah chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Nicely done! You kept very well in character, I enjoyed it.
emeralddusk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was good, funny, and the characters were alot like they are on the show. Good job!
zuka4one chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
hey, this was pretty good. Keep up the great work. My stories can be found on my profile at Zuka4one
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LOL, that was hilarious and one hundred percent in character! Excellent job! :)
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Pretty good story and you kept the characters pretty true to form. It does sound like something that would have happened on the show. Keep writing.