Reviews for The Chronicles of Jane Potter Book 1
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Yeah... A heart attack...
Xena chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This is a really good fan-fiction, but just some helpful advice, you kept changing the present tense and past tense, but otherwise that was really good! One question, how does Sarah know all this "magic" stuff. You said that she saw there was no blood on James Potter so she just assumed he was killed by an evil wizard. And James Potter was the first to die according to the book. I am not trying to be mean, just giving some author-to-author advice, since I have written my own fan-fictions and novels. You should have made Lily be with Jane and she heard James be killed according to the book (he died inside the house in The Philosopher's Stone), then she should have left Jane in the basement and run upstairs to Harry. Besides that I really enjoyed it.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
good go on
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
cute
clexa chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Oh wait. Nevermind. So Jane went one year later than Harry...?
clexa chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Ginny is one year younger than Harry, so why is she in Harry's year?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
cute
jakeboy4914 chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
This story I so totally awesome and intriguing. A little constructive criticism though.
Thy cant b twins because harry is already a second year student, or is Jane a small exception.
jakeboy4914 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Absoluetly love the sorry it is amazing, well the prologue is at least
TheLunaGoddess chapter 23 . 10/20/2012
please update more :)
Sid Lovegood chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
I love it! It's going great! Sorry I've been a bit behind on reading it I've been a bit busy... But I really like it can't wait to read more!
KnowUFromSchool chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
Wow! Great as usual! I'm so happy you decided to finally post again! It's really great! Keep writing and posting! I'll be keeping this as a bookmark so you don't always have to feel obligated to notify me(: it's bookmarked to I can always read about what's goin on in the fabulous life of JANE3 keep writing its great!

B
leafstone chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
great story can't wait until you post again.
katniss12 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Please update it's been at least a year
Sid Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG! I'm so excited to read the rest! . Keep up the good work!