Reviews for Knights of Hyotei
Under A Cloud chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Pretty amazing characterization, though I felt that the characters weren't so much IC... But it's AU after all, so it's understandable. I like the way you craft your settings and lead the interactions on. Brilliant job there :)

- Under A Cloud
Elennar chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I enjoyed it. The characters are interesting and memorable and in character. Shishido's view is easy to identify and sympathise with. Not so innocent Ootori is refreshing. Unabashed Yuushi is genius! Love choice of words, the upbeat style and pacing. My favourite part had to be Yuushi and Yukimura. Thank you for sharing this story.
Tessa E Harrison chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I like this story a lot. I'm a sucker for this type of story/genre and having my Tenipuri boys (in particular Hyotei) in a story is awesome. I definitely want to read more of this and while part of me wants to check out the series of the world you're using, part of me doesn't because I'm afraid something will get spoiled.
hikaru909 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
This story is awesome! It combines some of my favorite things, fuedal europe with knights and such, and Prince of Tennis. The story is written beautifully too.
Faoiltierna chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Oh, that was a good story!