Reviews for The Best Things in Life Are Given Freely
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/25
Fun one shot!
aarcticinferno chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
To channel my (not-so) inner baddass, this was gag inducing, tooth-achingly, sweet. The beauty of old friends. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
E chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So unique, loved it!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AWWWW THAT ENDING WAS SO ADORABLE. I LOVED THE WHOLE VIDEO THING. IT WAS SO CUTE AND FUNNY. ESPECIALLY PUCK'S PART WHEN HE SHOWED THE VIDEO OF DRUNK QUINN "Like, she's horrible! With her sexy legs, and tight ass. And her voice! It's like an angel! So not cool..." She muttered something under her breathe as the person holding the cell phone laughed, making the screen jitter. LMAO HILARIOUS :D
riverkirby chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
omg this story is like sooo freakin' amazing lol I loved everything everyone said I like Jewfro isnt a perv lol I love that Finn is supportive and in the Navy and will be godfather.. and technically uncle lol . ARTIE CAN WALK THANKS TO THE TWO! :) and he jokes bout being taller lol Sam is gay lol and Mercedes is on tour! :) Jesse is actually a nice guy.

Laurens was great

Mike and Tina was sweet lol

Pucks lol amusing :P

Emma wanted to look non OCD for the girls, and make a good impression. Will is will lol

Sue was awesome lol

"Well, I don't have all that much to say here, since I practically see you guys every week, so... you already know how I feel about you two, and how I feel about this marriage, and how proud I am to know you two..." He chuckled. "You guys are going to make great mothers."

(A collective gasp was heard through the gathering. Rachel glared pointedly at Kurt, laying a protective hand on Quinn's stomach.)

"Oh, whoops... was I not supposed to give that away? I'm sorry." Kurt on screen smirked (just as much as Kurt in real life did, but no one can seemed to care all that much, because Rachel couldn't begrudge him that, since he was the sperm donor, after all.). "I'm a baby daddy!"

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Brittany man I love how she knows whatanimals are thinking that's her super power :P

Santanas was ..Dang wow just great incredibly great :)

this story was amazing :)
the ghost king chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It was sweet, it was adorable, and it was fantastic. Thank you.
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Brilliant :D
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Love when authors cross post their fics, cause when I causally flick through pages and see awesome fics or authors I just have to reread. This is such a fic. So sweet, warming and loving. Huge smile now. Thanks heaps for sharing
SamDittrich chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG! this was kind of perfect! ) loooooove it!
Stessa chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was so cute! I loved everything that everyone had to say!
Tonks2004 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh my god, I loved this! So good. :) I totally love that Kurt is gonna be a baby daddy! So adorable. Fantastic job. :)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
amazing, i think i loved most that kurt was the baby daddy