Reviews for The Ghost Hunter and the Ghost Writer
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
so far so good! cannot wait for the next installment! Mai seems so mature and downright cute! I think you revealed her true identity a bit too fast, it would have been kinda of cool to go through a few cases where that little nagging feeling of familarity kept bugging Naru, (and maybe Yasu, and the others too), until Mai accidentally let something out that she was trying not to say. lol but fo0d nonetheless! I'll wait patiently! L0VESICKF00L
ShadowSheki chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
i really love this book and i can't wait for the next chapter although i kinda thinking your drawing the case out for too long~!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
Wait, they have free cable in the afterlife? Hell, yes!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
Please please please finish this it is really good and I would like to know what happens
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
When will there be more love the story so far.
vampgirl1309 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Love your story. I hope that you update it soon!
The Reference chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Love, love, love that you referenced TAPS!
Keep writing fellow ghost hunter fan! :D
- The Reference 3
Valeria Ivy Dragomir chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
EEEEPPPP...
please continue thisss...
maybe you can write that Mai get hurt at this case (BUAHAHAHA...)
bec it is bit borring, that they can solve that case easily
and maybe you can write something about Mai :)
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Haha I love the idea of Mai and Gene just casually watching Scooby Doo during her dreams! :D
I also really loved her outfit, it sounds really pretty.
Lou was a nice character, and she seemed like a really great person; I'm glad Mai sent Marshall to book her for Mai's tour ;)
I love the story a lot! I'm seriously curious how you came up with the idea of writing about Mai writing about her time at SPR!
Thanks for writing this awesome story! I hope you update soon :D
Tabbie1999 chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Scooby is a great Dane? I can't wait for the next update this story is so good bye bye
MzShellSan chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Please update soon! This story is really interesting!
animeloverfull chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Love it!
Gryffindor Rat chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
I love the idea you had with this story! I feel a bit bad for naru, since he obviously (at least, that is how it looks like) wants to spend mre time with mai, but I completly understand mai's situation (in theory and in my head of course). I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
AriaStar chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Please please please write more! I'm dying to know what happens next!(: xx
Zerocchi chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
yea, you were right about the corrections to be made, but i still commend you on a job well done for this chapter :3 please update as soon as possible (and read my new ff. its my second, but my first done well. please read *Puss's begging face*) ;3