Reviews for Earl Grey Days
Etemenanki chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This one was really nice. Enjoyed reading it! And to quote Shawn "Bret is always in denial" ... but then again, maybe not forever :)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I thought I had I alredy reviewd this but I guess I failed. So beautiful, I loved it and I loved "hearing" Bret's emotions. There are a few of the old school wrestlers that I miss, and Bret is one of them. It saddend me to see how not to too long ago on Raw, he could barely jump into the ring. Years of abuse from nightly wrestling shows and of course his stroke, may have weakened his body a bit, but Bret is still the epitome of his slogan, The Excellence of Execution...and I am sure his time with Davey in this story was done with the same thing in mind, if you are going to do something do it to the best of your ability. I would love to see more of this paring, and perhasp a more detailed look at their first time...and not for the purpose of going ga ga over the sex, but for seeing what Bret is thinking at the time, for the emotions behind it. Thank you for this beautiful little one shot.
Shawns Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awww poor Bret but you and I both know this is how he would be. Bless him, but the fact that its Davey-Gahh I understand. That English accent would be enough to get me in bed. Just saying. i really enjoyed this and it could be due to the fact that I've been there with you in musi land. I mean, I've watched matches featuring them but after reading this and after exploring what we've done in chats, its easier to see them like this when I watch old vignettes featuring them. I especially love how Davey knows whats going on in Bret's head but it doesn't bother him one bit. Bless them both I loved this. Great work hun. Old school for life!

Neffie
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh my God, this was so amazingly written. There's a reason you're one of my favorite authors, and between this and the other story, you've reminded me why. Bret's trauma, and Davey's understanding... all so amazing. I love it to pieces.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Maybe indeed ;)

LOVE IT!
DK chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AWW! Jeri, I loves the Doggeh and his Hart. Those two are going to be the death of us. I think I might have to try and do them some justice here in the future, specially if Davey keeps pushing his way to the forefront of my mind.

Davey: -grins- You know what doll, keep it up and I'll be running the show one day...