Reviews for Savior
Anon chapter 1 . 6/19
This is one of my top ten guilty pleasure fics of all time. I think you've done a fantastic job with Sheik's internal monologue and how he reacts to the assault. Link backtracking to confront Sheik over his stalking before rushing in when he realises he's in trouble and Sheik stopping Dark Link from killing him providing the opening for Link to finish it off made a good conclusion.
Dark phantom323 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Can you make more? Because I would love to read more on the story. Thanx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Dark link is a horny sick and twisted bastard.
taybey chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was wonderful! Very different, but still amazing. I love how you portrayed Sheik. Good job!
Atherys chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Jeez, I really don't understand the review number on this... There should be so many more x_x Maybe it's cause of the rating?

NO WAIT

I THINK I'VE GOT IT

It's because you're one of the few people who actually do non-con RIGHT

Amazing job on this, you really built up the tension through the entire fic and the ending was very sweet. I also think your portrayal of Sheik was interesting and realistic, seeing where he comes from.

Once again, great job 3
segment thought chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lol, you make sheik seem like a creep, I mean, what if Link was doing his "business," and Sheik was watching? LMAO.

I'm glad that Link came back and saved sheik. :D
Yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yay! I loved it!
Lumennex chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Daaaw, Sheik, noez! That was really good, and adorable at the end. Aaaaaugh, I want more.

But seriously, good work. :)