Reviews for Politics and Prejudices
ReefChic7 chapter 44 . 6/4/2014
I hope you update soon. I loved this story and am dying to see how he makes things up to her, if it's even possible!
India1999 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Like it, looking forward
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
So Edward is gonna abandon Aro, good!
He is gonna man up to his legacy!
Hope you update soon.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Uh oh, Alec is gonna steal the spee h to win daddy's approval.
James must be working with Victoria.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
Heartbreaking
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Oh that was so beautiful. The physical and spiritual pleasure they found in each other will transform their relationship.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh man, what a good night kiss.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Alec may become a big problem.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Jasper is being a douche!
Glad Carlisle has no issues about Edward.
Steamy kitchen action!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
So glad he didn't think B & Jasper were a couple. So what will he do with the intel on Alice & Jasper?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Awww
Awesome first date.
She is meeting the real Edward.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Oh this is so intriguing. Glad Bella was able to converse intelligently this time.
homermyhero chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
So I am waaaay late to this party - but I started reading and couldn't stop :) then I noticed the last update and was sad. I have to say I really enjoy this story, you have some lovely characters and intertwined friendship, love and angst. Although the cliffie about made me panic haha I made my way here after reading Lonesome Hearts and adored your writing. I was wondering if you had plans to continue writing? It would be a shame as you are wonderful but I understand either way. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 44 . 3/26/2014
Hfjdjdjdhdhh OMFG loss of words, pleaseplease please update! I LOVE ME A GOOD FANFIC HJDJEKDKLALAKFKKKDJJFJH WOW.
Half of me is like 'NOOOOO CLIFF HANGER!" And the other half is like 'OMG I CAN'T WAIT'
I litterally did a giant happy dance around my room when Jasper was like " So it's official Edward Mason Jr will be running for senate..." Or something like that, idk I was so caught up in my happy dance.
Thank you for gifting this site with your awesome story!
Twinsmom chapter 44 . 2/18/2014
Wow. I have really been enjoying this story. Do you have it completed anywhere else? I just noticed it has been a year since you updated this site. It's really got a great plot.
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »