Reviews for Politics and Prejudices
aroundsundown chapter 44 . 23h
I am so so angry that this story is not completed. as I was approaching chapter 40 I was hoping the chapters would get longer and the story would be wrapped up in the next 4 chapters. but no. so sad

please please please come back and finish it. You can't just do things halfway! Please please update then you can mark this story Completed once and for all.
aroundsundown chapter 26 . 5/25
HIS WEEWEE
aroundsundown chapter 25 . 5/25
I was right!

yay I love yous

but anyway it's "eating hors d'Ĺ“uvres" not "eating o 'devours"
aroundsundown chapter 24 . 5/25
is james hunter the person who photographed Edward breaking down at his parents' graves as a young child? Let's see if I remember correctly
I do wish that you would start updating again! I just stumbled across this story and it's fantastic. However, I totally understand that real life gets in the way. Great job on what you've written so far!
ReefChic7 chapter 44 . 6/4/2014
I hope you update soon. I loved this story and am dying to see how he makes things up to her, if it's even possible!
India1999 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Like it, looking forward
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
So Edward is gonna abandon Aro, good!
He is gonna man up to his legacy!
Hope you update soon.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Uh oh, Alec is gonna steal the spee h to win daddy's approval.
James must be working with Victoria.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
Heartbreaking
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Oh that was so beautiful. The physical and spiritual pleasure they found in each other will transform their relationship.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh man, what a good night kiss.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Alec may become a big problem.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Jasper is being a douche!
Glad Carlisle has no issues about Edward.
Steamy kitchen action!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
So glad he didn't think B & Jasper were a couple. So what will he do with the intel on Alice & Jasper?
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »