Reviews for Politics and Prejudices
MrsASkarsgard chapter 47 . 7/14
Please update more. Love this story!
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 47 . 5/31
This has been one of those stories I have to stop everything else for so I can sit and read it! Loved it! Really enjoyed the plot and how you write the character. I especially like Alice- she's more understated and lets Bella make her own decisions without charging in and pushing her about!
I know previously you've explained how busy your life was while you were writing this and I hope things have eased off for you now. I'm following the story in case you ever find your way back to it again!
Cuckoo x
Lolo678819 chapter 47 . 1/21
I miss this story. It is so good has it been abandoned? I hope not
twificfan chapter 47 . 1/4
Please come back. Even if you can only update once a month or so. Please?
twificfan chapter 37 . 1/4
I love this story. My feelings are mixed though since I realized that it is unfinished. I want to walk away since I know what a let down it will be when I get to the end/not end but I just can't stop reading. I hope you are well and do not want to be selfish but I guess that I am, I really really want to read the rest of this story!
peacelovebre chapter 47 . 12/14/2017
This is so good!
neelix lee chapter 47 . 12/13/2017
Omg poor Bella and Edward. Aro must be up to something get her fired from Carlisle 's staff he'll swoop in and offer her a job no!
magmom4 chapter 39 . 12/13/2017
I am hoping that Edward resigns. I actually wish he had already done it but then what would we worry about.
Kirbs85 chapter 47 . 10/15/2017
OMG, loving this story! Please let there be an update soon, I need more!
LAB1 chapter 47 . 9/21/2017
I'm loving this story! I hope that you can come back to it!
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 47 . 7/20/2017
Hi! I Love this story! Can't wait to see what you do next. I'll definitely go back and review.
The Not Normal One chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Please don't keep it incomplete. Anyhow, any day, just find the time to complete it. It's an excellent story.
muffinmom chapter 47 . 2/20/2017
What a fabulous story! I hope real life brings you time amped inspiration to finish this, it is too good to leave incomplete! Thanks for all you've shared!
aden0303 chapter 47 . 2/16/2017
Absolutely love this story, except that is it UNFINISHED! Ahhhhh...I hate reading stories I know aren't completed but couldn't help myself with this one. It is such a well written and thought out piece, and I love the political tension and strategy as well as the relationship component, but desperately want to see it finished! Please think about completing this story - it is a fantastic fanfic and deserves to be read in its entirety.
myimagination2012 chapter 47 . 1/19/2017
Wish it was finished. Its an awesome story!
1,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »