Reviews for Politics and Prejudices
peacelovebre chapter 47 . 14h
This is so good!
neelix lee chapter 47 . 12/13
Omg poor Bella and Edward. Aro must be up to something get her fired from Carlisle 's staff he'll swoop in and offer her a job no!
magmom4 chapter 39 . 12/13
I am hoping that Edward resigns. I actually wish he had already done it but then what would we worry about.
Kirbs85 chapter 47 . 10/15
OMG, loving this story! Please let there be an update soon, I need more!
LAB1 chapter 47 . 9/21
I'm loving this story! I hope that you can come back to it!
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 47 . 7/20
Hi! I Love this story! Can't wait to see what you do next. I'll definitely go back and review.
The Not Normal One chapter 1 . 7/1
Please don't keep it incomplete. Anyhow, any day, just find the time to complete it. It's an excellent story.
muffinmom chapter 47 . 2/20
What a fabulous story! I hope real life brings you time amped inspiration to finish this, it is too good to leave incomplete! Thanks for all you've shared!
aden0303 chapter 47 . 2/16
Absolutely love this story, except that is it UNFINISHED! Ahhhhh...I hate reading stories I know aren't completed but couldn't help myself with this one. It is such a well written and thought out piece, and I love the political tension and strategy as well as the relationship component, but desperately want to see it finished! Please think about completing this story - it is a fantastic fanfic and deserves to be read in its entirety.
myimagination2012 chapter 47 . 1/19
Wish it was finished. Its an awesome story!
njwriter62 chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
I just found this story and read it in one day. It's fantastic! I hope some day you decide to finish it. Thanks!
tff000 chapter 47 . 10/13/2016
binge-read all the chapters . . . hooked. hope you are doing well and hoping that you will finish the story :)
tff000 chapter 46 . 10/13/2016