Reviews for Politics and Prejudices
shannon30033 chapter 47 . 8/4
Uh oh! The end, well at least I will get some sleep tonight. Thank you for your captivating story. I am loving it! Not sure what the Masn/Cullen camps will do from this point? It would be easier if she worked with E, but a presidential campaign would be awesome. Maybe he just needs to marry her...and then she can still work. Right? Right.
shannon30033 chapter 44 . 8/4
I'm not sure when you wrote this story, but I am totally loving it! Ugh! Can't put it down. Thank you!
breakingdawn57 chapter 47 . 7/23
Great story! It deserves a happy ending! Hope all is well with you. You are a gifted writer and I hope you keep using your gifts.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 47 . 3/10
Poor Bella. Always feeling the brunt of all Edwards decisions. That girl is going to need a bodyguard until this blows over.

Last one... I've become emotionally invested in this story. I've laughed out loud, I've cried crocodile tears, and even hated fictional characters with a passion. I love stories with ALL the feels. Please keep writing. I'll be with you till the end.

I'll start reading your other stories while I wait for the next installment of this one. Thanks for sharing your talent!
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 46 . 3/10
Yay... Good for Edward! I'm glad he's figuring himself out. I liked that you mentioned redemption. Because this may be the first step toward achieving it.

Only one more chapter of this amazing story to read... I hope you find your muse again, because I'm certain the ending my imagination can conjure up pales in comparison to what you've envisioned.
You have a way with words and dialogue and I love the combination of humor, angst, anticipation, love etc... All of the above.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 45 . 3/9
I liked how you told the story through the broadcasters segment.
Aro is such a snake.

Oh no... only a couple chapters left before I'm caught up.. :( please tell me you'll be back! This is to captivating to remain unfinished. Way too good!
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 44 . 3/9
Just goes to show what a stand-up guy Carlisle is. Instead of using people, he helps them find their way and turned back in the right direction.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 42 . 3/9
Gah! I cried like baby. I had to stop myself so I could keep reading. My eyes wouldn't focus through the tears.
I love a little angst in a story. Nothing like giving the emotions a little workout!
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 41 . 3/9
I'm really glad Bella has such good friends. They are her support system right now.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 40 . 3/9
If he thinks his heart is shattered. Just imagine the devastation for Bella.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 39 . 3/9
I hope this is just the wake up call Edward needs to stick it to Aro. How could anybody work for such a snake.
Good call on Emmett' s resignation. Somebody has to do the right thing and show some morals. Too bad it couldn't have been Edward.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 38 . 3/9
I literally cried this chapter. So heartbreaking. Tear.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 37 . 3/9
Oh my goodness! Alex is the bad Apple that didn't fall far from the tree. I felt sorry for him at first, now... not so much!
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 36 . 3/9
So sad. Even though he didn't initially steal Bellas speech, he sure could have done something about it when he found out. I'd be crying my eyes out too. :(
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 35 . 3/9