Reviews for Crashing Down
Shiralala chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
QAQ pleeeeeeease finish this!
fac-me-cocleario-vomere chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I love this XD.

And the cracks about Ivan using trans-dimensional doorways to get into Arthur's house are just priceless.
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
x.Guren.x chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Oh this story is very interesting! I like it very much~~

Two week knockouts can't be fun for Arthur's nation self. I look forward to updates!
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
awesome story and i hate to sound like a mcdonalds commercial,i barely ever eat there, but im lovin'it*fistpump*

All Galimatias chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
*is faithfully stalking*
marinoa chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Thank you for continueing! This story (you) is far too awesome to be forgotten! :)

Anyway, to this chapter. It makes me feel so warm whenever Francis shows his affection in some way, and whenever it affects Arthur. Also, I'm interested to know whether Francis appears in the "dream world" or not, and if not, then why not. :D Again, thanks for continueing!

ThePsychicAnimelovingBookworm chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
This is a really well-written, interesting story, and I'm glad you decided to continue with it. It's really intriguing how Arthur is switching between his personification of England, and his other self. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

And that bit of USCan made me happy :)
Vlurry19 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
yay! an update!

thank you so much for adding a chapter. this is so lovely to read.
light soceress chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I think you have an interesting idea so you should continue. If you are not sure if where you are going for this fic maybe sit down and outline your plot. what do you want to happen? How do you want the problem to be solved? I think there are many different directions you can take from what you have right now. You could have maybe other nations involved like Norway, Scotland, Ireland and Wales due to their knowledge in magic. A direction you could take is to show England that maybe he is not all alone in the world and can ask for help. Maybe you could have his dreams about the other world help teach him something he need to learn? I think you probably should use the other world Arthur as part of what causes England's character to growth in the fic. I think you can still do all this and still have Fruk in it. France could help Arthur see what he needs to learn or something similar to that. these are just suggestions. But I hope you do continue and this review helps you.
Vlurry19 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
i... would like you to continue it.

please. if its not too much to ask.

its a great story so far. i really like england and france.
hahawow-was-Isome-trash chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Si continue señora it's just getting good... I want to know what happens next!
eyesonthestars chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Continue please! I wanna see what happens neext

The story's awesome!
ilfreitas chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
oh nononono, please, PLEASE continue!

I'm loving it so much!

Ah and we finally - scratch that, England finally - figured out what's going on! I can't wait to see what happens! :D
marinoa chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
kfjcughlscfgumäöfdäaaäg WELL DAMN YEAH YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! You can't leave it like this, you can't first trap me into this fic and then quit it! Otherwise I'll be forever trapped there and haunting in your mind!

Continue, please? :3