Reviews for I Would Never Admit
loup sombre chapter 9 . 10/23
wow! I've loved this fic soooo much, but I didn't expect this ending when I was reading the previous chapter... so now I'm heartbroken Ç_Ç

I really loved the relationship between Darren and Steve, it seemed so passionate and they fell so hard, that I was mesmerized by it. Great work! I hope to read more fics of this universe from you ;)
Vampire King chapter 9 . 10/19
Hey! I need you to come back. You can't leave us hanging. I need to know what happens next. Will Steve and Darren ever get marry after this? Please I need to know how this story ends!
DBZGotenXTrunks chapter 9 . 10/17
Wait! Why did Darren left? What is this? I need answers now. Please sequel!
Le llama chapter 9 . 10/17
Must have sequel :) with much more drama. Darren as le victim. This is beautiful. I hope you won't be on hiatus :D
IcyKenlos chapter 9 . 10/16
Sequel please!
HoodieTobi chapter 9 . 10/15
I know you have not been active for awhile but this story is amazing!
Please continue please. I need to know what happens next. It can't end with a cliff hanger. Please continue
DarrenXSteve chapter 9 . 10/15
Sequel! I need a sequel NOW! Please!
DaRkNeKo44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC OF DARREN x STEVE EVER! WHY YOU NO CONTINUE?! ;A; This has to be my favourite EVER so pretty please continue writing it! You're an amazing writer and loveeeee this story soo much! Please consider it... For all of your fans... WE LOVE CHU U
RoyalSage chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Due to the fact that he has not written the sequel. I will simply ask permission to write a 3-5 chapter sequel myself. I am a great writer outside of Fan-Fiction and will follow the grammar guidelines that are used here. If the author and all of her fans approve. It would be a great honor to do this so please, I ask of support?
Brooke chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey i just wanted to let you know that i love this story and i've been waiting since forever for that sequel you promised. Are you ever gonna write one ? Ily btw you're a wonderful and very talented writer. (: Plzz update. Still waiting
GrayAngel13 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
when will you update... please i want to know i like this story very much
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
where is the sequeal
abandonedaccount451 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
You jave to continute.
Hook me up with the next chapter.
I dont knpw that the withdrawral symptoms will do to me
Maria chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
DUDE!That vos the WORST ending EVER!WHY,WHY!?(no offence)
Maria chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Amazing chap!But...Steve is so strong that he never cries ...hardly...he may only sob,though