Reviews for Their Moment
hjpstarwars chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Loved this!
Anjirika chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Adorable. Well done. Loved this adaptation.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Good story
14cyang chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ahhh that's exactly how I hope the conversation in the episode will go! But... I don't think the producers are nice enough to do that; I just have a feeling Booth will tell Brennan that he loves her too, but he loves Hannah "the most"
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Very nice moment. And I especially love the last paragraph.
bella374 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Loved it. Wish this is how The Sin in the Sisterhood would actually end. Thanks for writing a happy ending.
justanotherkiller chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG DOES THIS RLY HPPN? *hopefull*
DiamondSparkle199 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Sweetest. Thing. Ever. So can't wait till the next ep! :D
Harmony's 3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I so loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it.
llvale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Amazing story!Really Sweet!*-*
jennycastle16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
this story was amazing!Loved it!:):):):):):)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I could only hope that this happens this week. Doubt they would be that nice just yet though...lol. Loved the story!
bones35 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hey, if only HALF of what youw rote comes to fruition, we'll love it! Welcome home, Bones!

Great story!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
excellent shot. fingers crossed it goes something like that in the show. can't wait for more soon
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
An interesting story based on a rather suggestive preview.

While the optimist in me hopes for something like this, I've seen enough episodes of this show to doubt it. Frankly, the idea of Dr. Brennan running away for a year after Booth told her how he felt seemed like the most likely ending last season.

As for Booth's more recent recent rejection of Bones, I felt it had more to do with Hannah than Bones running away last season. I can't say from experience, but I imagine it would be difficult to end a relationship with someone you genuinely cared for who had moved around the world and completely rearranged their life for you.

That's just my view on things, again, good story.