Reviews for The battle against windclan
TheFierceFive chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
cool
DBZKaifan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
the growler is... ashfur
Warriorsgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I want to helpn with the story! Windclan and Thunderclan call in Shadow and Riverclan
Tallstar07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That story was awesome! I loved it! You're right about Onestar though, he did turn into a complete jerk! He was an awesome warrior, why couldn't he be an awesome leader? He can still lead his clan and still be friends with Firestar, right? I know I could do that, Tallstar did that, so why can't Onestar? Sorry, I'm rambling about something no body cares about, anyways, I loved your story!
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
...Shouldn't this be under 'Warriors'?
sammy sosa the 13th chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i was wonder what this had to do with the book "13 little blue envelopes"
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I'm not sure if you know who Maureen Johnson is, but she just tweeted about this story. (She's the author of "Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes," which this story is [mistakenly?] listed under.) She's kind of a big deal. So even though I have no idea what fandom this story belongs to, I have to say WELL DONE :)
WitchesBeCrazy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
… I figure that this isn't actually about 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Because that's young adult fiction "about a young woman who embarks on a journey throughout Europe by following instructions left to her in letters by her deceased aunt." And it's author has read your story. She said "Either this is mislabeled or my book just got AWESOME." You should be proud. Very proud.