Reviews for Thirty One Clown Princesses in Amber
Less Wrong chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Awwww. Almost a tear.
Less Wrong chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Aaand there goes the deep emotions welling out of the crack.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is crack even by the standards of crack.
Blade Wings chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
When I come across this crossover, at first I just simply thought it won't hurt to just read the first chapter but I was wrong. The title and the summary was enough to make my instinct to warn me to stay away from this...this...abomination.

The imagination of class 3-A being under the care of Joker was enough to push me into the brick of insanity!

Those girls that symbolize of innocent and justice being turn into lunatic and clown wearing princess torn this innocent heart of mine into pieces!

Nooooo! I'll not let my curiosity to tempt me into reading this fic! Curiosity may as well kills all cats (Readers) but not this cat (Me) I am a lion and will never be tempted at all.

Thanks to the Joker, I have nightmares of the 3-A girls going all crazy and wrack havoc around me, Brave Setsuna, Charming Asuna, Cool Kaede and best of all, Sweet Konoka! What have he done to them! Give their innocent back! Joker!

PS - this flame is not directly to you just the joker, and joker alone, knowing him, he might as well done it.

PSS - This review was just to relieve my anger, my hatred for Joker has gone stronger thanks to you, now I need to come up a story that involve me beating the Joker into a bloody pulp while saving those girls.

PSSS - And REALLY this FLAME is not directly to you, just to make sure I'm not being hated by someone, especially you, if you find this offensive then I apologies. 'Bow'

PSSSS - By the way, I actually haven't read this story at all, just pure imagination was enough to make me go insane. Strange isn't it?
Motomiya Hibiki-kun chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
...thanks to Joker now I can't see the 3-A girls the same way again, my heart ache of what monstrosity that he had done, Asuna, Setsuna, Kaede, and mostly Konoka! Now my hatred of him grow stronger then before.

JOKER! Give them back! GIVE THEIR SANITY! THEIR INNOCENT! AND MOST OF ALL! THEIR SMILE THAT MADE THIS HEART BEAT! OR FACE MY WRATH!

*Pant* *Pant* even such thing might never happen in canon but that doesn't mean fanon and Fiction will. I can bet with all my animes in my possession that he will raise them into something vile and beyond imagination that sent shiver into my back.

I have to thank you for making my hatred of Joker gone beyond its limit, it makes it more enjoyable when I start my own Negima x Batman crossover one day, with me as the main character and powered by the drive to protect those girls' smile as kamen Rider Kuuga!

Hehehehe, HAHAHAHAHA! WHO GOING TO HAVE THE LAST LAUGH NOW!

PS - This flame is not directly to you, just the Joker, and Joker alone.

PSS - This was just to relieve my anger, I have been having nightmares of horror and chaos that the girls committed, Believe me, it was horrifying and nearly push me into the brick of insanity, with Joker crackled along side with them.

PSSS - Once again this FLAME is not DIRECTLY to YOU, if you find this offensive then I shall apologies of the misunderstanding between us.

Lastly, here a little secret...I haven't actually read this story, thanks to your title and summary, my Imagination was enough to make me go all crazy and I prefer to keep what little left of sanity, thank you very much.

By Hibiki
Lazy Eyes Conway chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This story is great. Keep up the good work.
Agito XIII chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
YAY!
Iuterpi chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Hahaha, this story/parodies are so awesome! I love your Papa J so much! Seriously, I have never ever been into Crossovers, but I sooo much enjoy all of yours. Even if most of the time I dont get the references. But this once is not so hard to understand and I love it.

So far, my favorite one has been the Twisted one on this chapter. Well, I havent read chapter 4, I'll do that later, but I wanted to revoew already cause I've been having so much fun with this story.

Hope you'll keep updating this. Bye.
Dirk Pratt chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Just a random thought - doesn't every family have a black sheep, or in this case, white sheep. You could use one of the girls who doesn't get any run, and have Joker complain about how she won't participate in all of the rest of the families evil deeds. Thank you.
Sereg5 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Another excellent piece of work. As I said before, either funny, sad or creepy, but always good.

Sereg
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
For the Gang War piece, Ayaka & Kaede joined Catwoman, who then snuck into Wayne Manor & stole their men.
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Those last couple were kind of heart wrenching. But other than that, great work as usual.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Macross VF1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Freakin' awesome man! I can't give any better critique than that. Awesome.
Scygnus Darkhawk chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
This is horrible and you should be ashamed of yourself. It's pure Nightmare Fuel. You don't like something like this. Nobody likes something like this.

So I guess I'll have to go with "I Approve!"
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
This was interesting. Although I was twitching at the thought of Nanoha with Luthor Hair (or lack thereof).

As for the answer to your question about the dimensions they went through: the first one was Magister Nelly Magi, then Fang vice addiction, Disgaea Gehennas Holy Queen, I have no idea what the one about 'Mao' was, then The Batman cartoon, after that was Tales of Yue's Harem, the next one was a crossover with, I'm guessing Eiken, and last but not least: the short lived live action cartoon.

Ja ne