Reviews for The Foreign Papers
EeWee chapter 31 . 4/30
Fabulous story.
Griffalope chapter 31 . 4/14
This was wonderful, and really underrated. I've been going page by page through the completed stories in this Fandom filtered by favorites, and I am honestly astonished that it took me so long to come across this. It deserves a place near the top of the list.
SianJohn chapter 31 . 3/20
Thank you so much for sharing this fab story with us, I really enjoyed it.
Janelle132 chapter 31 . 5/6/2023
Great story! I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing
Janelle132 chapter 20 . 5/2/2023
After 8 years living in Scotland and almost 11 years married to a Scot, I didn't need the translations, but it made me laugh so hard that you needed to put it in! Haha.
Janelle132 chapter 18 . 5/2/2023
Taking a brief break in reading to say that I am loving this story! I just can't put it down. Loving that this Edward is allowing Bella to make her own decisions about her life. I always hated that he made decisions for her and without her and would never even discuss the possibility of her change. This is the way it should have been decided, a discussion about both sides, rather than the business transaction it ended up being in the original story. I'll only change you if you marry me. I'll only marry you if you change me. What a proposal, huh? Also my heart is broken for poor Alice, being without Jasper all this time. Hoping they find a way to get him and the rest of the family back soon! Anyway, back to reading because even the length of time to write this review has been too long!
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 1/14/2023
Careful Bella
abbyweyr chapter 24 . 1/14/2023
good personal reason for not wanting to move, even temporary.
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 1/14/2023
cloaking along with the shield?
abbyweyr chapter 22 . 1/14/2023
good descriptions as she changes
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 1/14/2023
that was unexpected but seems right for these two.
abbyweyr chapter 20 . 1/14/2023
reasonable reaction to the red eyed visitor.
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 1/14/2023
Bella being a shield even though you've said it was different from saga an attack on Volterra could be option, need some help - Denali and others? Bella could pull a Phoenix airport trick and go off on her own. Sad to read how they 'captured' the other Cullens.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 1/14/2023
being older makes the decision to change easier for Edward to agree to
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 1/14/2023
It is nice that Bella is older and Edward older when turned. Makes for more conversation when disagreements happen.
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »