Reviews for The Foreign Papers
RogueAlly chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
Ah, I was wondering about Edward and Alice. I don't mind the ambiguity much because it makes as much sense as SM's "Alice can't see hybrids because genetics" explanation. In other words, I'm taking it on faith and going with it. :-)

One small, itsy-bitsy point, though. The tapestries would have been woven, not embroidered. The Bayeux "Tapestry" is an acknowledged misnomer. That's not even what it was called when it was made. It was an embroidery.
RogueAlly chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
Oh, the evil Volturi! I'm guessing a talented vampire is at work here. Maybe if Bella's changed her own talent will be the key to disabling it? Hmmmm? ;-)
RogueAlly chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
I was going to wait until I finished reading to review, but this is just too good. I love the way you've twisted some aspects of the Twilight universe to make them more "realistic" while adding elements like the Volturi plotting. I love the tweaks to the characters like making them older-in so many ways-and less naive about the ways of the world. I can't wait to finish this, although I should probably be writing my own stories right now instead of reading. That will just have to wait!
Keltyr chapter 31 . 7/11/2015
Jen I love your TFP take on the 'Twi' universe...I actually prefer your end BD version!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/10/2015
Ohhhh...another cliffhanger. I'm thoroughly loving this storyline...a much more proactive vegetarian view.
RydiaGrace chapter 31 . 7/8/2015
Although I hated the suspense and wanted to skip chapters just to get to the ending, I am so happy that I didn't give in. I love it! Will there be any side stories or sequel? Maybe a bit on how Jasper fares? I would love to see more interaction between him and Alice.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Brilliant! So many rivulets become rivers here. next please.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
Loved your story, finally the saga gets the epic battle scene it deserves
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Wow! I really like this twist on the originals. Can't wait to see what happens next.
BridieM chapter 31 . 4/28/2015
Thank you again for such a wonderful read. I loved all over again the characters and their backgrounds. the plot was exciting and intriguing. You write so beautifully it is a joy to read your words. Thanks.
BridieM chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
Wonderful. However I am sorry about Maggie. She was a worthy character and fought a good fight.
maphie chapter 29 . 4/27/2015
I cried a little bit when Bella fist meets Carlisle. That is quite an emotional seen. They are both intellectuals and he's meeting her as an extension of Edward whom he loves deeply. Even in his stupor, Carlisle felt Edward. I just saw BD2 again yesterday and the part where Edward thanked Carlisle for his "extraordinary life" while at camp waiting for the Volturri always gets me.
BridieM chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
This is such a wonderful story. I am loving it all over again. Thank you.
maphie chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
With all the Scottish references I feel like I'm reading an Outlander crossover. Don't mind a bit.
BridieM chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
fascinating. Thank you for writing this story and for leaving it available to FF readers.
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »