Reviews for The Foreign Papers
BridieM chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
I started this story an age ago and somewhere along the line I lost it. Possibly before I joined up. Your Edward is so sexy that 'I' feel shivers up my spine. Wow. Even weak knees. Thank goodness I'm sitting down. lol
boopgirl chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Absolutely love it!
Mandacrimes chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Wow! Took 2 days to read this must say this is one if not my fav fanfic's this far :)
kalizivis chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Intriguing
tululah chapter 31 . 11/22/2014
Thank you for a very unique and entertaining story.
yayasimone chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I do love a good mystery. Great writing. I appreciate proper grammar and spelling. Check out possesive case before a gerund.
alaskangirl chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
i normally don't read ffs like this but damn this has my mind blown. the whole idea of the journals..dating them back thousands of years. I am just in awe of it all. brava!
homermyhero chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
Ok I am very late in finding this absolute diamond, all I can say is wowsers! This was the best read in some time. Truly original and wonderfully written. You created such a story that I was completely absorbed from the get go, I had to keep reading to see what you had planned. Everyone should be reading this story. Out of this world. Loved it, loved each and every word. You are a talent. Thank you so very much for sharing it :)
Riam chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
I dragged my reading over a few days, your story was so good, I did not want it to finish... Great writing, loved the mystery and the characters. So glad I found you, looking forward to your other stories.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
I'm guessing u decided against adding any additional chapters. Thus is perfect as written. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Great battle sequence.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
I LOVE THE OUTLANDER SERIES! Great choice to have Emmett be a Highland Warrior.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
Simply a great chapter. Loved the battle plan and ur description of Leo's gift.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
That was really interesting. Now where could Bella have gone.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Interesting introduction of the new characters.
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »