Reviews for The Foreign Papers
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 1/13/2023
oh maybe Carlisle and Esme aren't ash dead, just gone, memory erased or blocked? Sad Jasper and Alice are separated. Hope all get together eventually.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 1/12/2023
Carlisle and Esme gone? oh how sad.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 1/12/2023
hmm...wondering if they are papers written and mention being changed? Maybe Edward wrote them?
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 1/12/2023
Alice? green eyes, thought she'd be human. Nice to get his pov.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 1/12/2023
Edwards knows from personal experience some of the ancient history of the place. More like Carlisle's age? Nice to see Bella in her element.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 1/12/2023
Like older E&B stories and mysteries. Looking forward to reading this.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/12/2023
Interesting start. This was mentioned in Twilight Fan Fic Finders.
MsLiss chapter 6 . 1/8/2023
Last chapter he said there was no danger to Bella knowing his secret
Now it’s dangerous.
So knowing he is a vampire is ok?
But not what may be revealed by the text
Intriguing
MsLiss chapter 3 . 1/8/2023
Edward comes across as a bit of a cad
The jury is stil out
Lol
Sox21 chapter 31 . 7/19/2022
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.
JoVersify chapter 31 . 4/26/2021
Well... that was so very, very lovely. Satisfying. Gratifying. Stimulating. And has spawned so very many little plot bunnies in my mind, I feel as though I may forever be doomed to have no less than 20 unfinished works in my coffers!

You're writing is wonderful. I am SO glad that you tackled the Scottish tongue. I'm curious where you did your writing research for that dialogue. I've read all of the Gabaldon books, and am glad to report that I had no trouble at all hearing the brogue in my mind with your writing. (I have a story of my own... as yet unpublished or posted... set in 19th century London, with much older Cullens and a Volturiward - well he starts out that way... and I have my Emmett being a dirty Scotch rogue as well and beginning his immortal life in the Highlands!) Sorry for the anectdote... I just felt such love for your Maggie and then a real connection to your Emmett. I LOVE ALL THINGS SCOTLAND!

10 years! I hope you still have reviews pouring in for this gem of a story , and if not, the rest of the world is missing out!

Thank you for writing such wonderful entertainment, and for bringing an AU into the world to be proud of! Love. Love. Love.

Love, Jo
sanglin chapter 31 . 12/31/2020
Did you ever write the epilogue to this?
frostedglaze chapter 31 . 11/19/2019
I loved this story! I just hope you will one day come back and gift us with an epilogue.
twiclare chapter 31 . 11/13/2019
A wonderful ending to a great story. Thank you for sharing with us.
twiclare chapter 29 . 11/12/2019
I almost felt sorry for Leo!
2,810 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »