Reviews for The Foreign Papers
marigold123 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
I liked the fact Edward is 29, 475 years old, was married and is a worldly man. Bella is no virgin herself. I like these more mature characters. Edward still has his fears...but Bella seems to knock them down one by one. These two are made for each other.

So the captured Cullen's had their minds cleansed...damn Aro and his selfish ways. He needs to be taken down about 20 pegs or so! So is Edward trying to find a way to bring their memories back? Have they given up on their Vegetarian ways?

I laughed when Bella said they were going to go through a lot of clothes if Edward kept ripping them off her! LOL! Enjoyed!
marigold123 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Edward was surprised! Bella didn't run...course it was a possibility...a very slim one!Hopefully Bella will get all her questions answered...and then some!

I enjoyed Bella's surprise at Edward's fancy car and then the run through the woods. The Cullen estate sounds amazing...loved the doorknocker! Alice and Bella friends...naturally! Enjoyed!
marigold123 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Bella has finally put it all together...though she feels as if it can't be real. Yeah...unicorns, fairies...vampires? Difficult to imagine, but the past doesn't seem to lie. Bella just needs confirmation from Edward now. I can't wait to see his reaction (and hers) and hear his tale. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
I am not sure I would have let Renata live...but Alice seemed to think it would be ok. The Volturi aren't coming back, for now. So Aro has been breaking up the coven. How did he get Carlisle, Esme and Jasper? At least Edward and Alice know where Jasper is. Where are the other two? Will the map help to find them? Does Esme and Carlisle not remember Edward and Alice? So many questions, but there were answers too.

Edward is going to fear for Bella's life now...the Volturi will soon know about Bella. Edward regrets pulling Bella into this. I am glad Alice tells Edward to stop...his mate needs him! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Edward seems to have such control! He actually let Bella go down on him and he didn't break anything! Oh and I love the purring! Bella seems to be the one losing control. I thought it interesting the tingling feeling Bella got on swallowing Edward's come...and the fact Edwward let her swallow!

"Someday you will understand how unfathomably long I have waited for you," he said, and his voice trailed off into a whisper. "Lifetimes." Yes, and someday soon, I think Bella is going to put it all together and realize what Edward just said.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I understand Bella's frustration...she wants information and she has a thirst to know...mysteries and UST...what a combination. I am enjoying the way you write the connection between these two characters.
marigold123 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Bella is trying to figure things out...the letters show her things that don't seem to jive...but she doesn't really make sense...yet.

Edward says Bella is a mystery, well to her he is a huge mystery. The questions she asks he can't answer...

Is Bella prescient? Does her dreams tell her the truth? Is this her subconscious telling her what she can't/won't comprehend at the moment? It doesn't cover the fear Edward felt and the anger over the thing he felt threatening Bella in her dreams.

Loving the UST!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
So Edward is hoping Bella will figure out what exactly Edward is from reading the letters. He is afraid Bella will freak when she knows. It is a possiblility...but a temporary one, I hope!

So what has happened to Esme and Carlisle? Where have they gone? Why can't Edward get to them? Is Aro involved? There is the map...hmmm. I like the idea of Edward rescuing Esme...Carlisle's mate. Enjoyed!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I was pleased Bella set boundaries...but I think she will be inviting Edward to her room every night! I mean, how could you resist this man? Though when the truth comes out about Edward's nature, I could see her not inviting him for a bit.

Edward is centuries old...and mature. So is he also worldly in the ways of the flesh? I can't imagine Edward being a virgin.

I am so curious about the letters. What is it Edward is looking for? What is Esme to Edward? Is she still around? Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Bella dreams of Edward. Edward fights his attraction to Bella, but with Alice's convincing he goes to Bella. What will Bella say when she finds out Edward is a vampire? Did she almosy have the answer in her dreams? Bella was surprised by Edward, yet she let him stay. She has it bad, doesn't she? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Is Edward watching Bella at night? What is she saying in her sleep?

Jessica...ugh! So unprofessional! I like how Bella sees the truth...Jessica seems unqualified for her position and Tyler should have more responsibility.

"You are who I am interested in." Sigh! So commanding! So Edward did not eat again...when is Bella going to start questioning his behavior? Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Yes, I do like this mature Edward. Polished and professional. Very nice, indeed! I love the spark between them...the touches that send tremors through Bella's body...and I am guessing Edwards. Edward showed restraint when he pulled away from Bella and wanted to walk and get to know Bella. I wonder how much Bella's loss of her mother will affect Bella and her relatioship with Edward. Oh and Charlie and Jake. Jake pining and Charlie worried.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Talk about an Edward who dazzles Bella on all levels, mental, verbal and physical. Holy hell this Edward is so smooth. I would imagaine Bella would be totally freaking out if she wasn't so mesmerized by Edward. So Edward has Topaz eyes...is Alice wearing contacts? Reading on!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I am finally getting around to reading this story. I enjoyed ATJ, and am looking forward to an entertaining read... You did not disapoint in the first chapter! Yep, it seems like Bella was not fully informed of her role in this trip to Merry Old England! Alice is definitely strange...those eyes and the way she is 'handling' Bella. I don't know if Bella is naive...but I understand her feeling of being out of the loop!
Pjszoo chapter 31 . 4/21/2012
Hi! Just wanted to let yu know that I really enjoyed your take on our fav vamps. Please continue to write. I loved it!

PJ