Reviews for The Foreign Papers
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
"The Historian" is my all time favorite book! I get so excited when I come across others who have read it!

I have had this story on my 'to be read list' for years and I'm FINALLY getting to it. So damn excited! It was recc'd YEARS ago by The Fictionators, can you imagine?! Don't even think they are around anymore. Anyway...onwards!
FireRose.77 chapter 11 . 3/17/2019
what I'm curious about is why Alice has green eyes...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2019
She is fishing fir compliments and how many times will she let hersekf getrejected? He has said no and still she keeps pushing...if it were the other way around it woukd probably be considered harassment
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
Oh my gosh...she is something else...i think its beyond crazy that she woke up and he is in her room and shes okay with it. Give me a break
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
I hate it when smart women become stupid around men.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2019
I like the story so far but Bella is now coming off oathetic...she is a smart woman. I hope she starts acting like it.
Rose chapter 31 . 1/5/2019
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story! I truly enjoyed reading this. Hope to read more of your creations
Romana973 chapter 31 . 12/19/2018
I'm know that I'm really late to the party on this story, but I just recently discovered it. I love it! It's probably on my Top 5 list of Vamp stories! I like Bella's spirit and tenacity, Edward seems more real than in canon, and your slight alterations in individuals' gifts seem to be better than in the original (sorry SM).

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 12/15/2018
Thank you for this story! I loved it soooo much! Anyplace I can find an outtake about reunion of Alice and Jasper? Thanks!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
So interesting. Thanks! Great start! I can't wait to delve into more of it!
kessy63 chapter 31 . 10/9/2018
Just found your story loved it hope you try for another long one soon. Keep tapping away on the keys
Click57 chapter 30 . 5/27/2018
In all my years of reading FF I have never shed tears as I have at the death of Maggie. RIP
Lillywhite1 chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story, I enjoyed it very much. Well written, good description of the Charakters, new thoughts.
FinnMac chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you.
FinnMac chapter 30 . 11/27/2017