Reviews for Don't Look Back
Carver Edlund chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
so chuck just said yes to lucy! if he would have not listened to everything tiffany told him to do over the last year he would not be in the shitty position that he is now! i hope dean and bobby are able to save tiffany and paul, but i really hope that chuck gets his just desserts!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Omg tiff is the one that is possesed Ahh she missing dean what a comeback chapter hun I missed your updates so please please update ASAP I'm dying here to find out what happens in the next chapter :) welcome back Hun
Carver Edlund chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
poor paul! i wished it would have been chuck instead, he really needs to get what he deserves. im glad you decided to stick with this story! i cant wait to read more :)
winchestergurlz chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Finish! I love it!
Carver Edlund chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
i just read this story and the first one and i absolutely love both of them! i cant wait to see whats going to happen next and to find out if it was chuck or tiffany that made the deal! and what they are planning on doing next!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
I read Supernatural Amnesia and I moved on to the sequel right after. I love your story. Update soon. EK!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
oh no the boys are going on a hunt without her but bobby will look after steph poor dean dean want to go i wonder what going to happen in the next chapter so excited i have to say im sorry it took me so long to review just been really busy i still have another 50 updates to get through but this has been my most fav update so far youre really are doing an amazing job on this please please update soon i really need more hope you enjoyed fri eps of supernatural
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
wow i wonder what Tiffany want chuck to do it not going to be nice i think i so dont trust tiff something is so off about her but i,m still happy that dean and steph proclaimed their feelings for each other i so love those two together plus it was a hot chapter as well cant wait for more on to the next chapter i go
SupernaturalLove21212 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
LOVED this chapter! Keep up it! I can't wait to read more!
Lady Dane chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
I seriously love this story. I can't wait for you to update it. I love DEAN!

Anway. Great sequel so far, very excited to read the rest. Update soon.
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
wow just the chapter i was waiting for im so happy there sort of back together dean and steph needed some loving i just love those two together the talk between them was brilliant i hope this time around that they can be happy you did such an amazing job on it sweetie as always i cant wait for more update soon:)
KissWithAFistx chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
I definitely want more Steph/Dean .. that was really sooo cute and just .. perfect. Really.

Now we just need her to get divorced from that asshole (sorry). :D

Already waiting for the next chapter! :D
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
omg the baby she was having was paul thanks so much for updating so fast that was some awkward conversation that sam and steph had you did such an amazing job on this you so rock sweetie update soon i need more lol:) ps i m just reading supernatural amnesia again because i think i missed a few chapters on it
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
i was so excited to see this in my email today sam was so sweet to steph yeah bobby here whoo i loved the kiss between dean and steph so sweet im glad she rang paul to tell him she was with the boys and that he was happy for her im really excited for the next chapter cant wait to see what you have planned for it please update soon :)
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
omg you did such an amazing job on these last two chapters really loved them well done whoo she finally with sam and dean yeah im so happy for steph now but i dont think chuck is going to let her go this easy i always look forward to your updates on this story keep up the amazing work cant wait for more update soon im addicted to this story:)