Reviews for Waiting for the End
CoppertopJ chapter 14 . 7/4
Personally, I seriously hope Tanya is pregnant with Edward's baby. Justice.
CoppertopJ chapter 13 . 7/4
Edward really needs to let this mentally unstable, indecisive, self absorbed woman leave. I can hardly stand this Bella. He needs to sign the papers, and get a life back. Together, these two suck.
cejsmom chapter 38 . 11/11/2015
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
jk chapter 32 . 10/21/2015
he might love her but he sure doesn't know how to treat her...she already insecure cause he cheats on her with models and strippers now hes telling his secretary that hit on him that shes fucking gorgoues...does he not fuckin know how inapropriate that is? god I hate him I fucking hate your Edward you've ruined him and he has no home training!
jk chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Edwards being a douche the difference is that bella never dated jake an didn't cheat on Edward with him...how can Edward compare that? and he keeps saying he gave up Tanya for her but that's not right is it?it should be for him, if wants bella he cant keep his fuck buddies around so its for him NOT HER. he needs to stop saying that shit I'm about to reach through and kick his ass! I fuckin hate this Edward! hes used up and gross and seriously fucking stupid. as soon as he heard Tanya was going to be there he should have left, he should have sent Emmett to get that dude away from her but he rushed over all jealous like mr shes so hot I cant lie...gross by the way...tanyas fucking ugly and we all know it we saw twilight!
jk chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
bellas too fucked up, ive never met anyone so ill equipped, I mean for fucks sake deal with your shit, the crying, the freaking out, the panic attacks, shock its fucking pathetic
jk chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
come on Tanya got him to do her and she didn't try the getting pregnant thing?
jk chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
wait wait wait, they've been separated for 9 months. He cheated the first time with that stripper then he cheated again right after that? or did he cheat before the stripper? and then he tried to fuckin lie about it. He told bella it happened with Tanya and only once...and bella just laughs? fuck that hes nasty...and why have him be a skank and bella doesn't get any? shes only ever been with him? but hes fucking bitches he doesn't even know, his friends, his x girlfriend and messing around with strippers?

and this is the main love interest were supposed to want with bella?
UM NO
FUCK NO
You've made Edward irredeemable in my eyes
you just ruined your own story, dumbass
jk chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
I really don't give fuck about their relationship Edward needed to cut that shit off at the throat a long time ago,, you don't fuck your friends and you sure as hell don't fuck your friends then try to keep them in your life whilst your married
jk chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
dude he slept with Tanya! bella should just divorce his ass! hes all used up now
starnosy chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
"Those kids have helped me heal from losing our son a hundred times more than you ever have."
Of vourse they helped, she ran away as soon as possible from Edward and didn't gave HIM the chance.

As far as charity cases go, isn't that what you think of me as? The poor girl who grew up on an even poorer reservation?"
Is she really pulling that card now. After all the years they have been together. Can't believe she accused Edward to not knowing her. Hello? They are married, in love. I'm ashamed Bella thinks of Edward that way.

"Edward, do you hear what you just said?" She said this dryly, raising her eyebrows, "You're jealous of a bunch of five year olds? Edward, do us both a favor, just go home."
I have no words. NO WORDS! Edward who just saw his wife after months kissing/get kissed from a man with a kid in the car, get kicked out of her dad's house?
I'm out of here. In every chapter so far, Edward is stomped at and put down. Even HIS friends Jasper and Emmett take Bella's side. True friends would stay by his side, no matter what. They are his friends first. No matter if Alice and Rose are friends with Bella. His friends wouldn't give shitty comments like his sister. It's a complete rollercoaster so far. Sorry, not my thing.
starnosy chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
"Well, that's just awesome," Bella said, pulling out her phone and calling him. The stubborn ass wouldn't answer.
Are you kidding me? That is all she has to say? And then stubborn ass.
I have read a few comments and can't really understand why everyone is so hellbent against Edward. That only he does something wrong. It always needs two in a relationship to screw up. And Bella surely isn't that innocent. She is so against Tanya, everyone around them is. But what about Jake? He is the male Tanya. Alice telling Edward a few chapters ago to stop seeing and speaking with Tanya is wrong. If she gives advises like that than she needs to do the same to Bella. Tell her to man up, stop calling Jake for every little thing and turn instead to Edward, her husband for god sake who she claims to love, and finally to pack her bags and go home to her husband to work on their marriage. Edward isn't the bad guy here. Just lost his way and Bella not wanting him near doesn't help their marriage at all.
starnosy chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Oh how I hate stories where everyone sticks his head into Bella's and Edward's problems and must tell their opinions. Seriously, Renee calling Edward? Noisy family and friends much. I hate to say it but the way Bella dismiss Edward at the end like that is patetic. If she claims to love him that much, she would work things through and not hide away in Forks. I have really no sympathy for Bella at all. She is annoying and had never gave them a real chance from the beginning.
starnosy chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I don't know who pisses me off more, Bella, Jake or Alice. Bella's constant need to find solace in Jake and NOT her husband with whom she lost a child and Jake's pushing her to come back to Forks, just really pisses me off. And Edward who has to listen to Bella's words while she was on the phone. I feel so bad for Edward. From the beginning actually. And no I hate cheating but Bella isn't helping in her ways of pushing him away. It looks like that she had problems even before the baby. Of course, if she never speaks with Edward, how will these problems be solved.
shaz308 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Nothing is ever simple for Bella is it.