Reviews for Waiting for the End
starnosy chapter 8 . 4/19
"Those kids have helped me heal from losing our son a hundred times more than you ever have."
Of vourse they helped, she ran away as soon as possible from Edward and didn't gave HIM the chance.

As far as charity cases go, isn't that what you think of me as? The poor girl who grew up on an even poorer reservation?"
Is she really pulling that card now. After all the years they have been together. Can't believe she accused Edward to not knowing her. Hello? They are married, in love. I'm ashamed Bella thinks of Edward that way.

"Edward, do you hear what you just said?" She said this dryly, raising her eyebrows, "You're jealous of a bunch of five year olds? Edward, do us both a favor, just go home."
I have no words. NO WORDS! Edward who just saw his wife after months kissing/get kissed from a man with a kid in the car, get kicked out of her dad's house?
I'm out of here. In every chapter so far, Edward is stomped at and put down. Even HIS friends Jasper and Emmett take Bella's side. True friends would stay by his side, no matter what. They are his friends first. No matter if Alice and Rose are friends with Bella. His friends wouldn't give shitty comments like his sister. It's a complete rollercoaster so far. Sorry, not my thing.
starnosy chapter 7 . 4/19
"Well, that's just awesome," Bella said, pulling out her phone and calling him. The stubborn ass wouldn't answer.
Are you kidding me? That is all she has to say? And then stubborn ass.
I have read a few comments and can't really understand why everyone is so hellbent against Edward. That only he does something wrong. It always needs two in a relationship to screw up. And Bella surely isn't that innocent. She is so against Tanya, everyone around them is. But what about Jake? He is the male Tanya. Alice telling Edward a few chapters ago to stop seeing and speaking with Tanya is wrong. If she gives advises like that than she needs to do the same to Bella. Tell her to man up, stop calling Jake for every little thing and turn instead to Edward, her husband for god sake who she claims to love, and finally to pack her bags and go home to her husband to work on their marriage. Edward isn't the bad guy here. Just lost his way and Bella not wanting him near doesn't help their marriage at all.
starnosy chapter 6 . 4/19
Oh how I hate stories where everyone sticks his head into Bella's and Edward's problems and must tell their opinions. Seriously, Renee calling Edward? Noisy family and friends much. I hate to say it but the way Bella dismiss Edward at the end like that is patetic. If she claims to love him that much, she would work things through and not hide away in Forks. I have really no sympathy for Bella at all. She is annoying and had never gave them a real chance from the beginning.
starnosy chapter 5 . 4/19
I don't know who pisses me off more, Bella, Jake or Alice. Bella's constant need to find solace in Jake and NOT her husband with whom she lost a child and Jake's pushing her to come back to Forks, just really pisses me off. And Edward who has to listen to Bella's words while she was on the phone. I feel so bad for Edward. From the beginning actually. And no I hate cheating but Bella isn't helping in her ways of pushing him away. It looks like that she had problems even before the baby. Of course, if she never speaks with Edward, how will these problems be solved.
shaz308 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Nothing is ever simple for Bella is it.
shaz308 chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
Hopefully this move to Forks will be good for all of them.
shaz308 chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
I wish they'd rethink those names. I hope it's Emmett's baby and not Tyler's. Edward is a really lousy husband. He should've on his knees, spending g as much take as possible with Bella after all the pain age gas gone through.
shaz308 chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
What Rosalie said was exactly right. Edward was screwing someone, the worst someone while Bella was fighting fir her life. Angela and Ben have been quiet, do they know about what happened?
shaz308 chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Emmett and Rosalie only just got married! I hope she is able to tell them her story.
shaz308 chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
Sad to see Jacob so broken. Bella has a hard time ahead of her.
shaz308 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
Bella as fern through so much. Edward hadn't had to deal with the amount of trauma. D doesn't understand just how fragile she is.
shaz308 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Twins, well when it rains it pours.
shaz308 chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
Why should Bella keep having this type of thing thrown in her face? He owes her so much more than that.
shaz308 chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
I hope he mans up and becomes a strong support for Bella.
shaz308 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Bella is going to have his infidelity shoved in her face over the next few month for sure. He had getter appreciate her because he sure as he'll doesn't deserve her.