Reviews for Waiting for the End
romanceisbliss chapter 31 . 3/10/2011
Happy Birthday! Glad to see the boys behaving, poor Bella though. She really needs to open up about what happened. Last time she kept things closed off it didn't work out to well.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 31 . 3/10/2011
Is he going to tell Jacob he has to get sober to see Bella? It could be the incentive that Jacob needs to clean up. Poor Bella is going to have to deal with the case and stop avoiding it. The longer she puts off giving her statement only limits the time her attorneys have to prepare and that only helps Mike. Great story!
sexymama25 chapter 31 . 3/9/2011
Happy birthday hope you're having a wonderful birthday can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mari94 chapter 31 . 3/9/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY! Hope you have a wonderful celebration tomorrow! Thanks so much for the update! :-)

So glad to see Edward can talk to Jacob for one night anyway, goodness Bella just takes on so much and a trial is not going to help her pregnancy any - just hope everything works out alright. Thanks again.
foxylady1on1 chapter 31 . 3/9/2011
oooh could Jake and Edward be come friends? prob not but hey its worth a try aint it? poor Bella's gotta go too court hope she finds the strength to put that bastard Newton away for a long long time. love it update really soon please xx
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
I discovered your story yesterday and couldn't stop reading it until I consumed all 30 chapters. What an amazing story! It seems as soon as I expect things to calm down, something else major gets thrown at these two. I love it!
foxylady1on1 chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
STUPID STUPID Edward. Back to dick status what is he thinking?.

Tells Charlie Bella comes first her needs JUST whats she wants then wants to force to stand infront of a bunch of strangers and tell them how she was beaten violated and degraded and left for dead like i said DICK.

The point is she has NOT even had the guts to relive the rape to just telling Eward what happened is that not a clue for him?. please update soon love it.
Mari94 chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
Wow - what an interesting trip to both Forks and back and casa Cullen. Goodness, that is just a tough situation all around. Bella and Edward have been through so much. Ugh, thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kayjanna chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
I'm so happy they are going to have twins. I suspected as much from the last chapter. I'm so enjoying your story and appreciate all your updates. Thank you so much.
jc types chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
Sorry for the late review I just wanted to say well done on a wonderful new chapter and you were right with the direction you took the confrontation with Edwards past. Now i can't wait to see how Bella reacts to Jake.
Kgunter34 chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
Lord a mercy, finally acting like adults. Great update.
Mari94 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
LOL - Ohhhhhh, you are too sweet - for me, it was never a question of getting upset w/you - it's your story! I was getting upset with some of the reviewers, I just felt that if the tables were turned and Bella had cheated on Edward, ppl would be all over Bella for f-ing around. But, that's all. I'm glad Edward stepped up to the plate! Thanks for the update! I'm glad they are moving forward! Now, how will things go w/Jake? I hope Charlie doesn't put anymore pressure on Bella, but what happens, happens. Thanks for the update!
mar2456 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
Haha. So that is her problem? She is upset that they are more beautiful than her. Haha. Poor Bella, it is sad that he found the most beautiful woman he could find (depressed over Bella, my ass). Wish she believed Edward when he told her she is beautiful. Isn't he like always telling her that? Though the issue wasn't really resolved it kind of just ended.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Imsopink chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
I thought it might be twins as soon as they started mentioning how much bigger she was lol. I'm still not fond of Tanya, but she did help both B/E. So, right now she's not as bad. haha. I hope they find a place soon so they don't have to deal with Kiera anymore
foxylady1on1 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
YEA moving forward. Love it, TWINS love the idea figured as much when she was worried about being bigger than last time knew you would not be cruel enough to make her pregnant from the rape. Now to forks and no dought Jake drama,poor Bella theres always some thing or some one to sort out. update soon please x
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »