Reviews for Waiting for the End
kayjanna chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
I'm so happy they are going to have twins. I suspected as much from the last chapter. I'm so enjoying your story and appreciate all your updates. Thank you so much.
jc types chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
Sorry for the late review I just wanted to say well done on a wonderful new chapter and you were right with the direction you took the confrontation with Edwards past. Now i can't wait to see how Bella reacts to Jake.
Kgunter34 chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
Lord a mercy, finally acting like adults. Great update.
Mari94 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
LOL - Ohhhhhh, you are too sweet - for me, it was never a question of getting upset w/you - it's your story! I was getting upset with some of the reviewers, I just felt that if the tables were turned and Bella had cheated on Edward, ppl would be all over Bella for f-ing around. But, that's all. I'm glad Edward stepped up to the plate! Thanks for the update! I'm glad they are moving forward! Now, how will things go w/Jake? I hope Charlie doesn't put anymore pressure on Bella, but what happens, happens. Thanks for the update!
mar2456 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
Haha. So that is her problem? She is upset that they are more beautiful than her. Haha. Poor Bella, it is sad that he found the most beautiful woman he could find (depressed over Bella, my ass). Wish she believed Edward when he told her she is beautiful. Isn't he like always telling her that? Though the issue wasn't really resolved it kind of just ended.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Imsopink chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
I thought it might be twins as soon as they started mentioning how much bigger she was lol. I'm still not fond of Tanya, but she did help both B/E. So, right now she's not as bad. haha. I hope they find a place soon so they don't have to deal with Kiera anymore
foxylady1on1 chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
YEA moving forward. Love it, TWINS love the idea figured as much when she was worried about being bigger than last time knew you would not be cruel enough to make her pregnant from the rape. Now to forks and no dought Jake drama,poor Bella theres always some thing or some one to sort out. update soon please x
bmhse chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
I love it! Keep the chapters coming!
craZycraZycraZy chapter 27 . 3/6/2011
I love this story so much! Please finish this one first! I hope Bella doesn't lose the baby! But I think she needs to be more understanding about Edward and his flings... she's the one who asked for a divorce.
vampiregurl chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
gosh she has no shame at all!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
I would've bitch slapped that girl right there in the hallway! Great chapter, hope you're feeling better. ;)
belanded chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
Please, can you have Bella behave like an adult at least once. She can't get mad at Edward. They were separated an it is all her fault. Yes, is sad that he couldn't keep it in his pants, but she left him. The only good thing is that at least he'll have to talk about it. Highly doubt it meant much to him. He was probably drunk.
Mari94 chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
I can understand Bella's anger and that had to suck, yet again, Edward's issues come up, ugh, I think she has just had enough. And Leah - what the hell? I hope Edward says something, I mean WTF? Ugh, these two - I know they have issues, but I mean - why is that Bella is always the one with the problem or she's too fragile or she needs to be fixed, Edward isn't exactly perfect and I don't like the way she is treated more like a child, than an adult. Thanks for the update, hope Edward stands up for his wife.
Kgunter34 chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
Great update. She really can't get mad but we know she will. These 2 are like high schoolers.
NZTwilighter chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
What's that saying? Don't shit where you sleep, or eat?

Don't fuck the landlord's daughter, lol, I'm trying to decide whether to roll my eyes and throw my phone at the screen because of yet another fuck-up of Edward's or laugh because he's a dumb shit sometimes. I guess they'll be moving soon, huh?
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »