Reviews for Waiting for the End
TexasTwilight77 chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
Crazy chapter, can't wait to find out what's going on with Rose and Emmett. ;)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 35 . 3/21/2011
Will Edward's rejection of Tanya cause her to be less than helpful with her testimony in court? What the heck was Ben doing with Rosalie? He risked his relationship with Angela to help his 'friend'? Ben saw the results of Mike's beating when he saw Bella at the hospital, right? I hope Angela kicks him to curb. Great story.
Mari94 chapter 35 . 3/19/2011
Thank you soooooooooo much for the update! :-) Wow, so much going on, can't wait to see how things turn out!
jess1984 chapter 35 . 3/19/2011
looved it! cant wait for more!
vampiregurl chapter 35 . 3/19/2011
i cannot believe ben would stoop that low!
foxylady1on1 chapter 35 . 3/18/2011
wow we get sensitive Edward (with his talk to rose)and mature Edward (telling Tanya to fuck off)in one chapter wonders never cease to excistafter all.

So Ben is trying to help Mike is Ang in on it too? if she is poor Bella getting screwed over off two so called friends. love it update soon x
theisis70 chapter 35 . 3/18/2011
ha i knew it! i knew that walking spermdumpster skank tanya would do two things: (1) would never let her claws out of edward (2) she would show her true colors to edward sooner or later and eddie baby today was your day. fucking ripped those rosey glasses off, huh? now you know bella had her tagged right shes acting all glenn close like in fatal attraction. and don't trust any of those denali chicks they are probably just as nutty and skanky as she is. so run edward run boy. great update. please update soon.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 34 . 3/17/2011
Rosalie who didn't want children is pregnant? With Tyler's kid instead of Emmett's? Poor Emmett.
jess1984 chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
fantastic! cant wait til the next chapter!
foxylady1on1 chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
wow boys. please tell me rose is not pregnant by tyler cause that will be a kick in the teeth for emmett since thats why she cheayed and they are divorcing to start with. love it update soon x
Mari94 chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
Wow, thanks so much for the update! Yes! 2 boys, love it. Hmmmmmm, so Rose may be expecting? I don't think she cheated or at least I hope she didn't, but hope all goes well for E/B! Thanks again!
LyndsBaby chapter 33 . 3/15/2011
I love it. Update soon please(:
TexasTwilight77 chapter 33 . 3/15/2011
Tough chapter. You did a great job though. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 32 . 3/15/2011
I can't believe Em said that to Rosalie. That had to hurt. Great job, can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 33 . 3/14/2011
It's unfortunate that in a rape case the victim is basically put on trial. I hope that someone in jail is using Mike's ass as their own personal toy. Great story.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »