Reviews for Waiting for the End
TexasTwilight77 chapter 21 . 2/22/2011
Excellent job, I'm dying to see how things go from here. ;)
Imsopink chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
This story is kinda dear to my heart, since I had a similar experience like they did with Edward Jr. Anyway, I'm a little irritated that Tanya is calling Edward, but at least it's for the right reasons. And YAY for Mike getting caught!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
Of course it had to end there! Lol, great job. Excellent way to keep us wanting more. Can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
Aww shiz ! This stinks everything bad happens when Edward leaves and Emmett should beat the shiz out of Mike !
TexasTwilight77 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
I think Bella did really well with her first visit. I just hope she can get herself together, along with Edward, to give their relationship a fighting chance. Great job. ;)
foxylady1on1 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
ooooh drama love bella just starting to get her life back on track when newton shows up. hope newton did not escape or get to bella again. cant wait till next update
foxylady1on1 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
wow even with councilling and sexy sec's it was still quite light. they are both trying loving it x
TexasTwilight77 chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
I think Edward had every right to yell at Bella. It's a two way street and they both made mistakes. Excellent job, can't wait to see what comes next. ;)
vampiregurl chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
that woman can certainly understand the concept of taken and married. but not tanya though. she should learn from her.
Kgunter34 chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Great update. Nice bit of calm before more storms. Just hope he can keep it in his pants. Hehehe
23NaleyLVR23 chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what is going to happen when Edward is gone! Update soon please!
Mari94 chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Thanks for the update! My goodness, so much going on, but hoping that things continue to progress. Thought that first appt. w/Bella & the counselor went well. And introducing Nat, oh, thought that was going to be really bad, but seems alright. Can't wait to see where things go from here! :-)
NZTwilighter chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Finally, they've committed to working through their problems to forgiveness and healing their relationship!

I was annoyed that Bella didn't give Edward the space to talk to Tanya as she promised, but I just want to disagree with Edward, that his and Tanya's 'friendship' was not at all like Bella's and Jacob's. She never slept with him, and in fact rejected him even when E & B separated, doesn't mean she shouldn't... I will say that right from the start both Edward and Bella should have put some distance between themselves and the two friends / cut ties once it was apparent their intentions were romantic. Its unhealthy and unfair for them to hold that over each other's heads, and seek comfort / divulge details of their private lives from the one person who makes them feel insecure.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Well I don't think that's the last of Tanya. I think it went better than I thought it would though. Great chapter. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Excellent job, I can't wait to find out how Tanya takes the news. ;)
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »