Reviews for Waiting for the End
shaz308 chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
How has he been able to elude the police?
shaz308 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
So Edward doesn't gave any pictures on his desk of the wife he says he loves beyond anything? Strange Nat didn't recognise her. I hope he does stay faithful.
shaz308 chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
Really not happy with Trevor as a name for one of the twins. It gas always seemed such a weak name. There are so nancy other stronger names to choose. Oh well...
shaz308 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
I still think the whole submissive thing might be a stretch for her from now on.
shaz308 chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Bella was a lot stronger than I expected but I don't think Edward has been completely truthful either.
shaz308 chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I still don't tryst Edward to completely do the right thing.
shaz308 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
He still slept with Tanya, Bella has a right to say I told you so. She as never had anything but a platonic relationship either Jake. Edward needs to get his priorities straight. I hope Tanya doesn't try to do anything regarding Bella's rape.
shaz308 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
If he fights at all about not speaking with Tanya he may as well stop pretending he wants to try now.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
He's damn right he isn't good enough for her, but she'll love him anyway.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
She say have been on a date but I bet she gaunt slept with anyone else.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Can't wait for them to find out he was with Tanya. Any one other than Tanya would have been acceptable.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
They should have found Bella help months ago. Of course she blames herself. If it is this night that he sleeps with Tanya, he really isn't interested in helping Bella or getting rid of Tanya. If Bella goes back to him after this he should thanks his lucky stars and all the gods of love that Bella is both love blind and stupid.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Very interesting beginning.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Bella will shoot Jake down for sure. They should accept Edward's financial help for the school. Bella made her choice to be with Edward years ago, time she went back, but he has a lot of things to make up for.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Really, how stupid is this guy? He is going to lose Bella but she is the only one who is truly going to pay for his behaviour. What a douche.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »