Reviews for Waiting for the End
stockstill chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Wow you're Bella is a cunt. Even though this is complete I can't read on because she's disgusting. So s Edward.
marysway chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
Finally. Bella needed Edward to spell it out. Bella needs to accept her faults in this and although she did this because of grief and guilt she still did this. I think she needs to cut all ties with Jake too she may not of slept with him but Jake is just as toxic as Tanya. She also needs to understand she filed for divorce. The only cheating was with the stripper
marysway chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
How horrible. Jacob was so out of line. A death of a child is not the time for jealous want to be's to start. I don't blame Edward one bit. I hope Bella does stick up for Edward with Jacob. Bad time for his antics
snoopylover60 chapter 38 . 6/14/2011
An amazing story, it was truly a worthwhile read! I am in awe of your talent as a writer to bring this story to light. It is so sad and heartbreaking. But while, Bella loved Edward. she still doubted him in alot of ways. I know in my case, trusts has to be earned, even if forgiven.. There is still a little seeds of doubt.

5Stars! *****
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
enjoying your stories
NannaRahRah chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
love it
HopeStreet chapter 38 . 4/10/2011
I stayed up till 3am to finish reading this, which I started early in the day. It was certainly an addicting story. I am looking forward to checking out your current story.
judester chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
no woman in their right mind would have accepted/dismissed the fact that their husband was with a stripper. kinda shocked over it really. maybe it will be handled in later chapters, but bella's reaction was not at all what it would be like in real life. having said that, i think this is a really good story and well written. thanks!
kayjanna chapter 38 . 4/8/2011
I loved your story and I was sorry to see it end. However, I loved the ending so I forgive you. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story.
belanded chapter 38 . 4/7/2011
There are some continuity issues. The characters don't make any sense, you seem to keep changing them and at the end nothing makes sense. The biggest problem is the whole Tanya and Edward storyline. You keep changing your mind and it only results in a very unsatisfying story. The ending doesn't really fit with what you established about the characters.

I feel so sorry for Bella she got the short end of the stick. I was never convinced of Edward's love and don't see them making them. As much as he claimed to love her his actions and thoughts said otherwise.

A lot of stuff happened that at the end meant nothing. Nothing really was resolved. You kept bringing up his cheating but nothing was ever done with it. There communication never improved. The issues in their marriage were never truly resolved. Reader expectations where never fulfilled. The ending was kind of pointless. You never seemed to decide on characterization and kept changing them, kept changing how events happened and kept adding stuff that just got in the way of the main storyline.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 38 . 4/5/2011
Love how they all got their peace. Excellent job. ;)
Kitkathy5 chapter 38 . 4/5/2011
Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 38 . 4/5/2011
Great story!
silbermond32 chapter 38 . 4/4/2011
This was a great story with the perfect happy end...like I love it:)

Thank you for sharing this story with us!
jess1984 chapter 38 . 4/4/2011
LOVED IT! cant believe it is over! i just love this story so much. Cant wait for ur next story though. will it be a edward/bella story or something completly different?
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »