Reviews for Waiting for the End
shaz308 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Can't wait for them to find out he was with Tanya. Any one other than Tanya would have been acceptable.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
They should have found Bella help months ago. Of course she blames herself. If it is this night that he sleeps with Tanya, he really isn't interested in helping Bella or getting rid of Tanya. If Bella goes back to him after this he should thanks his lucky stars and all the gods of love that Bella is both love blind and stupid.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Very interesting beginning.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Bella will shoot Jake down for sure. They should accept Edward's financial help for the school. Bella made her choice to be with Edward years ago, time she went back, but he has a lot of things to make up for.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Really, how stupid is this guy? He is going to lose Bella but she is the only one who is truly going to pay for his behaviour. What a douche.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
He reLly screwed up. She gas very little choice but to give himself and her some space.
shaz308 chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Edward ended up with a much better future than he deserved. I'm really not happy that Bella was the one you had to be torn apart dye to him stupid selfish actions and yet he ends up with her and happy. Why make Bella pay such a heavy price. This Edward is really not the prize he seems to think he is. Bella has a terrible low idea of her worth. She deserved so much more and Tanya after her actions in court etc shouldn't have been allowed to step foot on any Cullen property. Bella may have married into the Cullen family but is seems she will always be placed behind someone. Very sad.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Edward needs a good beating for what he has put Bella through and now her dad is sick. I hope she can forgive him but it looks like he's going to make a lot more mistakes before he's done.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
It's only been two weeks. He should never have left her alone. Edward is so much less of a man than he should be. Bella deserves a much more supportive family. Esme and Alice and Rosalie should have gone to her when Edward turned up without her. This is the time people take their own lives, they need to protect her at the moment not leave her to her own devices.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
So sad, it looks like Edward is about to make several terrible decisions.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
This is beginning to sound tragic for Bella and their son.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Not a hopeful start to this story. Edward seems like a douche, big time.
BellaV chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
Must say that as much as I enjoyed the beginning of this story (up until a few chapters after Bella's rape) I started to become more and more disappointed. It was really unrealistic after the part (above) and I really just couldn't relate. I've read a lot of your stories and I guess I'm so used to being so happy reading them that this one (although not bad) just wasn't up to par (my expectations were high) I really don't mean to be mean, because I've read your other works and you truly are very talented, however this one just really began to disappoint me. Rape victims don't jump right back into bed with people like a week or two after a rape, nor do they not have flashbacks and the like (PTSD), and the cheating was too much, and the fact that Edward still loves Tanya? just not as much as Bella? that really cheapens the connection that they have, it truly just makes it seem like he loves them both just Bella a little more. It's okay for him to care about her, but not love her on the same level as Bella. Again, you are an amazing writer, but this story just really really disappointed me because I know that you can do so much better.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
honestly, I love your stories and plots and all that, but I think its really ridiculous how they are already having sex and talking bout getting kinky, although ed did say "when you're ready". but knowing a lot about rape, I can tell you that almost no one who was as brutally assaulted as bella was would be jumping back into bed with anyone, husbands included, especially one that cheated on her. did he even check for stds? its too soon, and it gives the story an unrealistic feel
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
she was JUST fuckin raped, she wudnt be messin aroud with ed like 2 weeks after an attack like that
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »