Reviews for Waiting for the End
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Edward needs a good beating for what he has put Bella through and now her dad is sick. I hope she can forgive him but it looks like he's going to make a lot more mistakes before he's done.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
It's only been two weeks. He should never have left her alone. Edward is so much less of a man than he should be. Bella deserves a much more supportive family. Esme and Alice and Rosalie should have gone to her when Edward turned up without her. This is the time people take their own lives, they need to protect her at the moment not leave her to her own devices.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
So sad, it looks like Edward is about to make several terrible decisions.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
This is beginning to sound tragic for Bella and their son.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Not a hopeful start to this story. Edward seems like a douche, big time.
BellaV chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
Must say that as much as I enjoyed the beginning of this story (up until a few chapters after Bella's rape) I started to become more and more disappointed. It was really unrealistic after the part (above) and I really just couldn't relate. I've read a lot of your stories and I guess I'm so used to being so happy reading them that this one (although not bad) just wasn't up to par (my expectations were high) I really don't mean to be mean, because I've read your other works and you truly are very talented, however this one just really began to disappoint me. Rape victims don't jump right back into bed with people like a week or two after a rape, nor do they not have flashbacks and the like (PTSD), and the cheating was too much, and the fact that Edward still loves Tanya? just not as much as Bella? that really cheapens the connection that they have, it truly just makes it seem like he loves them both just Bella a little more. It's okay for him to care about her, but not love her on the same level as Bella. Again, you are an amazing writer, but this story just really really disappointed me because I know that you can do so much better.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
honestly, I love your stories and plots and all that, but I think its really ridiculous how they are already having sex and talking bout getting kinky, although ed did say "when you're ready". but knowing a lot about rape, I can tell you that almost no one who was as brutally assaulted as bella was would be jumping back into bed with anyone, husbands included, especially one that cheated on her. did he even check for stds? its too soon, and it gives the story an unrealistic feel
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
she was JUST fuckin raped, she wudnt be messin aroud with ed like 2 weeks after an attack like that
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
HE needed 2 put the foot down? bell wasn't the 1 to fuck 3 other girls
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
bella was just raped, im pretty sure she wouldn't bounce back so quickly...
nello25 chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
sjdavis84 chapter 31 . 6/26/2014
Just found this story and I really like it. I love the name Lila Marie. As it is my daughter's name. :)
cullenlover88 chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
nice story
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
For the first time ever I actually feel Edward remorse. Throughout most of it he seemed nonchalant about it OR almost smug reminding Bella that it was all her fault. Sigh

He seemed genuinely remorseful here though. Even though I'm not too happy with how much he still seems to worry about Tanya and was so concerned about hurting her feelings *insert eyeroll here* he does seem to finally get how he is the one who fed into the girls dislike of each other. Plus he basically led Tanya on by keeping her around as much as he did. It seems like he was always keeping her as a stand by in case things failed with Bella. Which incidentally that's exactly what happened and subsequently hurt everyone.

I think part of his concerns for Tanya bugging me is the fact that she has unashamedly pursued him and trashed Bella from day one and still did it today. So I pretty much. Feel like his concern over Tanya is a betrayal to Bella. Oh well, she's out of the picture now so I guess it's no longer an issue.

I'm beyond thrilled that they moved away. Honestly they would have had to deal with pointed looks forevermore had they stayed. The trial was too publicized and his sex tape with Tanya was too graphic. It was hard enough for them to move past things without having constant reminders shoved in their faces.

I'm glad that Jake was able to get the help he needed and has finally been able to step back and regroup to become the actual friend that Bella needs. In time I think he and Edward could actually develop a friendship as well. Especially with his relationship with Natalia. Gotta admit, I was worried about her for awhile. I'm glad she didn't prove to be an issue in the long run.

Rose surprised me. I truly didn't expect her to cheat. She was so angry that Edward cheated on Bella so it seemed even worse for her to turn around and cheat on Emmett. I'm glad they were finally able to make peace and move on as well.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Maybe Edward FINALLY sees Tanya for what she really is. She's been manipulating him the whole time, way before Bella was even in the picture. He could just never see it.

Hopefully the picture incident will finally convince the rest of the family as well.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »