Reviews for What Mike Chang Knows
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 4/15
What a great story. Really love done you took someone almost completely on the outside and brought them right into the mix and made them an integral part of the story.
mioneskywalker chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
How not to Love? He is so cute great story!
ChibiSwag chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This made me cry. And I'm not even a Faberry shipper but Ugh. The feels. I love how you used mike chang, a character that is rarely incorporated into glee.
NerdsbianW13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is such a sweet story that's been beautifully written from a point of view that rarely is seen, just fabulous.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow. This was so nice, so sweet. I love how Mike's thoughts just flow and show the little things that he sees from the outside and how everything just fit together. Great job. :')
EmInTheBatcave98 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Mike is utterly is just is an amazing dancer,he is sweet to Tina,and lets face it,he's the hottest guy in is probably the only guy that could turn me straight.
oppisitesattract chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love Mike but not in love. :)
pratz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh finally an exploration from the quiet one!
Heartichoke chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Who doesn't love Mike Chang? I mean really. This one shot was cute and wonderful and perfect! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Yeah, Mike is pretty awesome...just like this story! :}
lovering chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
YUS MIKE ROCKS I LOVES HIM.

This fic was really, really well done.
darkly lit chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Mike's so awesome, as are you for writing this fic. D
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
mike is sooooo cute!and it's exactly this way that i can imagine him!this fic was awesome!
TristenPotter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was really cool, i always liked mike but not till now did i truly appreciate his awesomness. cool story bro
lunann88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011