Reviews for Life with the Suzumiyas
K-San.Janai chapter 7 . 3/12
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I must say your work on the Suzumiya series is by far some of the best I've had the pleasure of reading. Apart from some language inconsistencies and a few (purely subjective) minor gripes with the directions you took with the characters or the story itself, I am absolutely in love with this story and its prequel. I think what is most commendable is your ability to keep Mr. Tanigawa's characters in, well, character, while also introducing new ones that fit in superbly and delivering stories that are generally in keeping with the style of the novels.

I was introduced to this franchise only recently, but already count the movie and anime series among my all-time favorites, and am working my way through the books right now. As I'm a fairly fanatical Kyon-Haruhi 'shipper, I really hope you will find time to upload the remaining chapters soon. I need my fix, man! :)
CrazyScythe chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Way to go Kyon, declaring something like that out loud in public.
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Good intro to the sequel.
ThePrinceOfChaos chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Love kyons random remarks to stuff just like in the show also the little talk he had with haruhi about their relationship... one of the most hilarious scences I have ever scene
bladeofbetrayal chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Enjoying it a lot so far, keep up the good work, and hope you update soon...
Fanfiction Reviewer Man chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
The only problem I have with this fic is that every time I reach the end of a chapter and the newer one isn't posted, I get this Haruhi shaped hole in my chest. Your writing is addictive and I hope the next chapter gets released soon.

Now, for actual feedback. As I said, your writing is very addictive, and the story sounds a lot like a possible arc for the Haruhi series. I just hope that Haruhi's wish to meet John Smith doesn't make that thing that came out of Kyon's nose doesn't put the relationship in serious danger (although that would be the most logical choice for drama and conflict in the story).

keep it up and update soon!
D4rkp4ssi0ns chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed the first part of this series (Meet the Suzumiyas) and I'm loving this one so far. The writing is good, the characters are in character and the scenarios you come up with flow well and don't feel forced. My only complaint is that it takes a long time for you to post new chapters. I read the first one all in one night, without sleeping because I was so absorbed in the story and couldn't put it down. It's the same thing with this one, I hope you post new chapters soon so that I may continue reading!
Basher400 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I loved this entire fic and I think I can speak for everyone else when I say that I want more of this.
OMG chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
the rest...the rest...omg where is the REST? I hope you haven't forgotten about this! Post more soon!
I am Yuki Nagato chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Man, you have the best story I've ever read right in your hands!
KonoSetsu Lover chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Well, it's great to see you haven't lost your edge at writing these characters. I do hope you decide to keep at this story, because you're the best at the minds of the SOS Brigade.

Good luck and good work, mate. Keep it up.
Kittyhuntress chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Excellent writing that drags you in with a great plot! Keep on updating, you're doing great!
Anon chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
So when is the next part?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Good stuff, absolutely one of, if not the best haruhi fic around. Lol the long hiatus are, annoying cause your writings so damn good! Seriously you know your fic is good if I, of all people, make a post haha!
ArvisJaggamar chapter 2 . 3/19/2013