Reviews for Life with the Suzumiyas
KMF-G chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Sadly quality goes down in chapter 7 with "take cat in or world will blowup" it gets old and for dumbest reasons.

Really - "Man, this sucks", as Kyon had said.
DashDashCZ chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
The best Haruhi fanfic ever! (Including Meet the Suzumiyas) I wish you'd have finished it... Thanks anyway, was worth every minute!
jade destiny chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Aw, I love this story! I just recently discovered your prequel "Meet the Suzumiyas" a couple days ago and have been obsessed with reading it all as quickly as possible. I finally finished it yesterday and then I discovered this sequel. It made me so happy that you continued it, but then I realized that you haven't updated in nearly 2 years, which is really saddening. I hope you didn't just stop writing the story. That'd be extremely disappointing. I do hope you decide to pick up on this story again as it's the best TMoHS story I've read yet, and it obviously has a lot of support. I will continue following this story and hope that you continue writing it as well.
Ghost Man chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Please do not give up. You have a gift for this stuff. Also I'm selfish, and I want to see what happens.
El Grinder chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
If you're having trouble continuing the story, you could do worse than press the reset button and erase whatever you think doesn't let you keep going. It worked for ONE-PUNCH MAN, which is an actual manga being published in magazines and shamelessly retconned a chapter the author didn't like at least twice.
Just a thought.
Londerland chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Why no update
ChaosxPaladin chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Man, I am so sad that I finished reading what you have so far. Your work is trtruly commendable and a big inspiration for myself as a fellow fan fiction writer. Good luck with the next chapter, and don't worry about us waiting. Your work is worth it.
CG chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I just finished reading through the whole series, and I just wanted to say thank you for not only the amount you've written but the sheer quality of it. In nearly every case, you stayed true to the characters while adapting them to fit your own narrative. As someone who had just recently finished consuming all the content the Haruhi Suzumiya series had to offer, it was cool to find a fanfic that stayed true to the characters and gave me some extra closure after falling into that familiar withdrawal mood whenever you finish something you really liked. Thanks for that.

That being said, it would be nice if you continued writing this story, but after nearly a two year hiatus, I can understand if you've already moved on.
K-San.Janai chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I must say your work on the Suzumiya series is by far some of the best I've had the pleasure of reading. Apart from some language inconsistencies and a few (purely subjective) minor gripes with the directions you took with the characters or the story itself, I am absolutely in love with this story and its prequel. I think what is most commendable is your ability to keep Mr. Tanigawa's characters in, well, character, while also introducing new ones that fit in superbly and delivering stories that are generally in keeping with the style of the novels.

I was introduced to this franchise only recently, but already count the movie and anime series among my all-time favorites, and am working my way through the books right now. As I'm a fairly fanatical Kyon-Haruhi 'shipper, I really hope you will find time to upload the remaining chapters soon. I need my fix, man! :)
CrazyScythe chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Way to go Kyon, declaring something like that out loud in public.
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Good intro to the sequel.
ThePrinceOfChaos chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Love kyons random remarks to stuff just like in the show also the little talk he had with haruhi about their relationship... one of the most hilarious scences I have ever scene
bladeofbetrayal chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Enjoying it a lot so far, keep up the good work, and hope you update soon...
Fanfiction Reviewer Man chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
The only problem I have with this fic is that every time I reach the end of a chapter and the newer one isn't posted, I get this Haruhi shaped hole in my chest. Your writing is addictive and I hope the next chapter gets released soon.

Now, for actual feedback. As I said, your writing is very addictive, and the story sounds a lot like a possible arc for the Haruhi series. I just hope that Haruhi's wish to meet John Smith doesn't make that thing that came out of Kyon's nose doesn't put the relationship in serious danger (although that would be the most logical choice for drama and conflict in the story).

keep it up and update soon!
D4rkp4ssi0ns chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed the first part of this series (Meet the Suzumiyas) and I'm loving this one so far. The writing is good, the characters are in character and the scenarios you come up with flow well and don't feel forced. My only complaint is that it takes a long time for you to post new chapters. I read the first one all in one night, without sleeping because I was so absorbed in the story and couldn't put it down. It's the same thing with this one, I hope you post new chapters soon so that I may continue reading!