Reviews for Lost Cause II
Tara chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
It's been more than 3 years but I'm still hoping you'll continue with this amazing story! Please, please, please continue!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
OOO Loved it! PLease update again soon, I would love to read more
Jazzybella chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Yeah, sitting here fangurling over the story. It is way good. I do hope you can continue this story, quite good!
ytygr chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Please tell me you are going to finish this
JuleMaker chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Updatee. It's been so long.
Please. I wanna see what happens nextt.
sapharra chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
awwwww! i know its been a while, but can you finish?
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
AHHHHH! YAAAAY THANK GOODNESS! HE'S BAAAAAACCKK! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so happy. Really.

Anyhoo, love love love this story so far, but could I ask that you maybe give Grimmjow a love interest? Not simply so he can give up on Ichigo, but mainly so that he gets someone he deserves, and the love he deserves. I really like this adamantly caring-yet-trying-to-still-be-badass Grimmjow and want him to have a cute relationship (so that this story can have cute relationships EVERYWHERE! tehee)
AwesomeGil22 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Awwww man I was cut off short with that *sobs* But aside from that, the story was reeeeeeaaaally awesome! ;)))) I actually read the first one before this and I give that one a thumbs up too \m/ (Lol can't do thumbs up here so instead, it's more of a "Rock on! XD) Anyways, please update! Now that Ichi's back I'm eager to see what would happen next. Keep up the awesome work :))))
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Awwwww. Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
is this finished? 'cause i want mayuri dead.
simhead75 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
this could be good if finished as I like lost cause and would like to see grimmjow with some one
alemery chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Continue the story damb it!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
So what happens next? Are you going to update soon?
Kanekiller chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story :)
Update please? I must see chapter 7
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
chapter 7? please? i love this story its sooo good \(o)/ update? chapter 7? please?