Reviews for Uncertain
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loved it, as always. You have THE best Javi/Lanie, I totally can't get enough. Thanks for posting.
arios chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hot, yet sweet at the same time. Well done!
mel60 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was so beautifully done. I love the style and I love the way you played with the words. Great job!
L-BionicWoman chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Fantastic, and it wasn't so much about the sex(although that well extremely well done), but mostly the inner dialogue from Esposito and the unspoken tone from Lanie that made it amazing. Love them together and the slow desperation in this scene was great. They definitely would have been a great addition to the Knockdown episode, but since there wasn't any Lanie in it I am glad writers like you pick up that torch.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I have to say that I really really really loved this. I was also disappointed that Lanie was not in "Knockdown" at all. I was so sure she was going to come busting in at the end when the ambulances were outside and everyone was getting patched up. I loved the episode, but they should have checked back in with Ryan and Esposito and how they were recovering. I think the uncertainty in it suits the relationship the show has set up for Esposito and Lanie so far. They obviously (I think) care a great deal for each other and share a real affection. But they're also neither one ready to admit how much it means to themselves, or to anyone else. I could see that reflected in the story, but also you gave these brilliant insights in Javier realizing that its more, and he may not even mind that he's way more invested than he originally intended. It was hot, but it also had some beautiful more emotionally-centered passages in it. I loved it!
janeywrite66 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is just lovely. Well done. I love this pair.
corlando chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I like how he says very little to Lanie and yet she gets it and then they simply fall into the physical and the emotions follow. It's like falling into the abyss. There's too much happening for them to fight it. Great piece of writing.
Xleste chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I actually think this is one of my favorite things that you've written - a personal surprise to me because I'm such a Beckett/Castle fan. The complexity of the interaction, Javier's responses to her questions and the way they're underscored in a different way by his actions like when he says Ryan's a little worse for the wear but Lanie gets a sense of more anyway...and then the heat and passion and /life/...that's all uncertain, and that's all /REAL/. Fiction gets real when it treads into the territory that we fear and yet are drawn to. As much as I love the fantasy of Castle, I also love where it treads into the places I most connect to that are so deeply human beneath the drama and comedy, and "Uncertain" is a perfect title for a story that gets at some of that.
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Nice to see another Lanie/Esposito fic from you. Very nice story. Looking forward to your next updates.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was outstanding. It was raw, it was uncertain and yet, it was powerful and made sense.

You were working with a coupling we all want to see, but don't believe we'll ever get and even so, you made it believable and real.

Excellent job. Thanks for sharing.

Now back to that school work until the next inspiration hits. And, go with the gremlin. Freshmen unfortunately eventually catch on and demand more payment, lol. :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Excellent writing. Great characterization, wonderful emotion, and romantically steamy. Loved it. :-)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As usual another nice story from you.

As someone else said, this episode should have been two parts since there was so many things going on. They cut Jim, Lanie was missing and Alexis.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
WOW awesome as usual. I'll be seeing this scene when I finally get to see S3
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Like it very much!

This part of the story, mondays episode forgot us to tell!

Thanks for sharing it.
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
thank you. i was waiting for something like this to pop up. i missed lanie and alexis, and the reappearance of papa beckett that was supposed to happen. but there was so much in this ep that all those things either didn't fit to begin with, or got cut. but i agree 100%... they could have done some good esplaine stuff. ah, everything happens for a reason though. i'm sure the writers will make it phenomenal when it comes time. :)

loved this! :)