Reviews for River Flows In You
snogsnapscarter chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
DEAR LORD WHERE'S THE REST OF IT
kataang is the epitome of soulmates and this. THIS is what i needed. sweet baby jesus. i want them falling in love over and over again, a love that transcends time and space continuum. *sighs* they make me so happy AND SAD. it's a turmoil of feels
arizony chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Pyrometheus,

Excellent start to your story. You are friends with Rast...o you are Rast writing under an assumed name? :-))

Your writing is so similar in the depth of character development and description of emotions that you could be twins

Looking forward to your next update.

-arizony-
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
:3 it's sooo cute! But I must ask why it's rated M?
The Duke of Earl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
If the updates are already written how come you've abandoned this amazing story!? Please, please, please update!
Elfxci chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
PLEASE POST THE REST! Can you add maybe some drama or something? ;) fanfic readers will eat it up like nutella! :P
Dinobot14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You know, if this thing is already written then it couldn't be that hard to update right? Please? This is a really good story and you should finish it.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I really liked this. All this angst...

Kinda confused why, if it's already written, over a year has past...
Verilidali chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
YOU. YOU. YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO US.

You aren't allowed to upload a fantastic story and tell us you've got it all written down and then leave us hanging for a year ;_;

because seriously i want to see how this all plays out and from the first chapter alone I don't think you can disappoint.

But regardless, good story, hope that you update soon! (And until that magnificent day, I'll just... you know... reread the first chapter a million times. I especially like Aang's section, for some reason. Maybe I just like Aang.)

-Veri
Hyper V chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my flipping god . . . THIS IS THE BEST STORY OF A LIFETIME AND YOU JUST FREAKING STOP THERE! I WAS SO GETTING INTO THE STORY AND IT ENDS. RIGHT. THERE! I am so disappointed! There are onl a few stories like this - with this quality writing - out there and you just waist it! I thought you said the other chapters were typed out? I so love this story and like most people, you give up on it. Well I'll wait until the day I die for you to update and even then, I'll be waiting in my afterlife for the update. SO UPDATE!
Ryuka chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
First of all, wonderful story. I thought you did really well with each of the characters'. . . characters. They were believable and seemed like themselves, which is very hard to get right, I know. I especially enjoyed Katara's character, who I think doesn't always get treated with much respect, and the relationship between her and Sokka. I also really liked the way you tweaked character backgrounds in order to make them almost the same as the show, but with your own twists. Very clever. Your friend Rast was right to bully you into posting your story.

I realize that it has been almost a year since you published it, and that means you are probably not coming back, but I have to beg you for the rest of the story. I very much enjoyed it and look forward to learning what becomes of Aang and Katara. So if pathetically begging reviews make any difference to you, please, please, please update. Please. Thanks for the story.
Sven2211 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
OMG! love it! plz right more!
crystle111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I thought this fic was written in advance? How come there are no updates?

I'm totally hooked! Update soon! :D
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So mean... giving us such as awesome chapter only to tell us you've got the rest of the story in your back pocket where we can't get to it :)

Looking forward to the next installment!
S k i n n e y L o v e chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this story already. I also love your writing style, your a great author.
prouvairing chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my, you already have me hooked.

Can't wait to see how this goes. I love the way you write, and how you handled the characters. It really makes me feel for them.

I really, really enjoyed Aang's POV. That boy is just adorable. Sokka's too: I think it's really sweet, what he did for his sister, and it's sure an original idea.

In other words: amazing!