Reviews for But tell it slant
Pan2fel chapter 1 . 9/16
This One is just as good as it's prequel. I love the combination of oceans 11 and h50. It makes an amazing story. I would love to read more about it. Maybe something about Danny being found out by Steve or better yet something where both worlds collide and Danny's in the middle of everything. That would be nice. So keep up the good work!
One Shiny Mess chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Rereading this and I still love the way you combined the two 'verses. Your writing is pretty smooth, too. It juggled the dialog, action, and train of thought well.

I don't know if you have plans to continue, but I certainly hope to see more.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I absolutely love this, though I will admit I would love to see a sequel with the team's reaction.
104Arianna chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Absolutely love this fic! I really hope you do a sequel some time because this was really well written and the teams reaction would be awesome! :D chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely love this crossover, it's such a cool idea. I read Faye's story ready and I'm dying for another! Any chance your going to do a continuation of this? Maybe where 5-0 finds out? Or Danny has a villain from the past comes to mess with his new life? Fingers crossed! Thanks for the great read!
Flynne chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've been going through the H50 archives looking for older stories I hadn't read and I found this! So awesome. (Of course, after reading your note at the top I had to go read Faye's story first, so thanks for that recommendation.) But this was so much fun! I laughed out loud at Linus reading Robert Ludlum. And I do find it intriguing to imagine Danny as Turk. Well-written story and highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing it!
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Speaking of being shot at - I could shoot you for making this a oneshot. Seriously? All that taunting about the big reveal to Five-O and we get a happy ending? ;_; (Not that what you've got here isn't epic, along with the original fic, but REALLY? You tease.)
Jade Lynne chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was an amazing sequel to Break-even point. It all melded together perfectly! I loved it! A sequel would be awesome at some point at how Five-0 reacts to the money suddenly being back and discovering Danny's past. Awesome job!
aloha94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! Love this idea! :) Will you ever write a follow up story? I'd like to see the team find out about Danny's past.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It fit so beautifully and seamlessly into the "Breakt-Even Point" story. I dont care how much Danny's past has been jossed, I dont think I can ever see him the same after reading your stories. Thank you for giving some depth and justice to such a fun character.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was great. I wanna see what happens the 50s figure it out. Please write more along this plot line, it's great! Good job!
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i likes alot thanks for doing this i love this verse )
inkspire chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
BAAAAAAH. *DIES* OH man. I have watched and rewatched Ocean's Eleven for many years, and now that I'm into Hawaii Five-O, I always laugh that the hot Jersey cop is the argumentative Mormon twin with the monster truck. :D This story, I was blissfully excited to find it on your profile, and it was WONDERFUL. I absolutely loved it. I will definitely check out that other Ocean's fic, I love how you wrote this, so I'm sure I'll really like the other one. Hehe, I also thought, what if Gracie said "Danno" because she heard the name Danny Ocean, once upon a time? Interesting that Turk took Danny as his new name/identity, when he knew a Danny. :D Makes the universe-melding all the more fun.
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a very satisfying follow-up to Faye Dartmouth's Break Even Point. Thank you!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really like this story! You did a really good job with the conflicting story lines. You should totally write a sequel where the team does find out and their reactions to his lies. That would be totally awesome!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »