Reviews for But tell it slant
One Shiny Mess chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Rereading this and I still love the way you combined the two 'verses. Your writing is pretty smooth, too. It juggled the dialog, action, and train of thought well.

I don't know if you have plans to continue, but I certainly hope to see more.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I absolutely love this, though I will admit I would love to see a sequel with the team's reaction.
104Arianna chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Absolutely love this fic! I really hope you do a sequel some time because this was really well written and the teams reaction would be awesome! :D
Black.as.Gold chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely love this crossover, it's such a cool idea. I read Faye's story ready and I'm dying for another! Any chance your going to do a continuation of this? Maybe where 5-0 finds out? Or Danny has a villain from the past comes to mess with his new life? Fingers crossed! Thanks for the great read!
Flynne chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've been going through the H50 archives looking for older stories I hadn't read and I found this! So awesome. (Of course, after reading your note at the top I had to go read Faye's story first, so thanks for that recommendation.) But this was so much fun! I laughed out loud at Linus reading Robert Ludlum. And I do find it intriguing to imagine Danny as Turk. Well-written story and highly entertaining. Thanks for sharing it!
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Speaking of being shot at - I could shoot you for making this a oneshot. Seriously? All that taunting about the big reveal to Five-O and we get a happy ending? ;_; (Not that what you've got here isn't epic, along with the original fic, but REALLY? You tease.)
Jade Lynne chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was an amazing sequel to Break-even point. It all melded together perfectly! I loved it! A sequel would be awesome at some point at how Five-0 reacts to the money suddenly being back and discovering Danny's past. Awesome job!
aloha94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! Love this idea! :) Will you ever write a follow up story? I'd like to see the team find out about Danny's past.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It fit so beautifully and seamlessly into the "Breakt-Even Point" story. I dont care how much Danny's past has been jossed, I dont think I can ever see him the same after reading your stories. Thank you for giving some depth and justice to such a fun character.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was great. I wanna see what happens the 50s figure it out. Please write more along this plot line, it's great! Good job!
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i likes alot thanks for doing this i love this verse )
inkspire chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
BAAAAAAH. *DIES* OH man. I have watched and rewatched Ocean's Eleven for many years, and now that I'm into Hawaii Five-O, I always laugh that the hot Jersey cop is the argumentative Mormon twin with the monster truck. :D This story, I was blissfully excited to find it on your profile, and it was WONDERFUL. I absolutely loved it. I will definitely check out that other Ocean's fic, I love how you wrote this, so I'm sure I'll really like the other one. Hehe, I also thought, what if Gracie said "Danno" because she heard the name Danny Ocean, once upon a time? Interesting that Turk took Danny as his new name/identity, when he knew a Danny. :D Makes the universe-melding all the more fun.
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a very satisfying follow-up to Faye Dartmouth's Break Even Point. Thank you!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really like this story! You did a really good job with the conflicting story lines. You should totally write a sequel where the team does find out and their reactions to his lies. That would be totally awesome!
Stefke91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing story! I've read both this story and 'the Break-Even Point' about three times now, and I'm wondering if you're still planning a sequel? I hope so!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »