Reviews for Business Arrangement
Vanadium chapter 1 . 2/3
This was so much better than I expected! I rarely find well written mafia-related fics, but yours was great! Good job! :)
Sebastian's Kat chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love how you made their relationship it's like their normal one but darker and more mysterious and sensual I really loved it
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, I loved this.

I just got addicted to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji in the past few days and was curious to see what AU stories were available. I'm so glad I came across this one!

Brilliant!
Withershins chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I'm actually not sure why I didn't review this earlier; it's been sitting in my favorites for a while but I completely forgot to leave a review.

But yes, love this. I love the style, the flow, and the development. It's beautifully done, and I especially liked the way you captured the relationship between Sebastian and Ciel.

Overall, excellent writing. I'm really impressed. Thanks for sharing this.
Crick118 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very interesting. I never would have thought of Ciel as such a strong character, but I like it nonetheless.

-Crick

QOTD: "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard; be evil." -anon.
pfmoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is fantastic, lush and I love it.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is so good! Seriously would be interesting if Kuro was exactly like this.
Opalynne chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was a very fun little story. I just love the relationship between the two of them, and how Sebastian is so unflinching no matter how grumpy Ciel is. Watching them interact is always fun. Thanks for this~
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like it. Down with the Bloody Red Queen.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ha nice story! I liked it!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Lol it's awesome XDD
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Cute
Sleepdeprivedsoul chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it. Wish things were more apparent instead of just being implied. Please write more fics of my fave couple.