Reviews for Rondo of Betrayal
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/7
This is amazing! I hope you'll continue it someday :)
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
What's Itachi's disease? Would Sakura be a doctor, nurse, or some sort of therapist (resperatory, cardiac, occupation, ect?)

Sorry for focusing on the medical side, but that's all that's interested me. XD
cast14 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
great story i loved it
the usual fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh! this sounds good! cant wait for the next chapter cauze i have no idea were this is going!
Hello Mitty chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Interesting so far. Would love to see how you develop this - the ItaSasu twist.
lotus325 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This chapter seems like a very promising beginning! I love your writing style. It's very smooth.. if that makes sense. :) The chapter divisions are brilliant, I like that you used seasonal time frames. What drew me to this fic was that it involved crime, angst and Sasuke's obsessive love for Itachi. It seemed like a trill to read. I love Sasusaku and SasuIta so I hope you have more of it, and I love that you said it's more about plot than about the relationships. I would love it if you changed the ItaSasu to SasuIta or even SasuItaSasu. I don't know why, but in my mind I just can't accept Sasuke as sub to anyone so it's difficult for me to read the fics where he is like that and Itachi is otherwise. I apologize, you don't have to because it is your story, but I really hope you do :) Anyway, I love the way Itachi is giving very subtle hints of what will happen such as the malicious tones used sometimes. And yes it was a spoiler but I can't wait to read more of your other stuff as you said! I'm sure I'll find it interesting. I love the atmosphere and the tension you are able to convey so well. It's lovely. Hope to see the next chap come out soon! ;)
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This story looks really promising. I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take it.
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
it's awesome
AmberStallion chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
VERY well written. I can tell this story is definitely originial and I'm really interested in seeing what's next :) ...how would Itach kill people though if he has an illnes?...or maybe he doesn't "kill" per say (don't know how that works)
Shadeofblue chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'm looking forward to more chapters of this! Though not looking forward to ItaSasu and SasuSaku lolol /foreverSasuNaru. The first chapter is really interesting! Though I would have to play attention to the timelines now or I might get confused _