Reviews for Down With Love!
akumanohyde chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
awww...that's so sweet..its gave me cavity ached...and really..who would say Shizuo not handsome? He is! hahaha...BTW..you really need to update this! i 3 it! ...
left account chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This is so funny and cute! :3
Nice work and update soon!
area555duh chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Dramatic part next!...I'm left hanging!But I will wait!please update!
Sunocon chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
And the most dramatical part might just that this fic pribably won't continue ;-;
Lilly Tomson chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Please continue!
This is really good!
Keep up the good work!
AzurePhoenixWolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love it! Please update it as soon as possible! I am dying to know what happens next.
Cloudsofsand chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
it's currently 2:16 in the morning...I stayed up all night reading this on my phone. You have me truly captivated! ;_; you need to update!
heyalove43 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
awwwww this story is ADORABLE!
i love it so far
please continue with it as soon as you can
i need more
soo please dont stop it there
i cant wait for more
soo till the next chapter i bid you adieu :)
KittyKat101 chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Kyaaa plz continue this. _
unjaundiced chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
And then Mairu and Kururi appear... And Namie with someone else... And everything gets revealed... Just joke! I like this though. It's getting to be super sweet. :3

Though... You spelt "fair" as "fare" twice in the first part. ;;
RaikouSan chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! OnO
Charlotte Envy chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Ah, wait, didn't you say that Izaya and Psyche were twins~? And Kururi and Mairu too~? That means born at the same time... they can't be years apart!
Charlotte Envy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
icantchange chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Pleaseeeeee continue this and your other marvelous stories! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter of this and your other story Anonymous! Oh, the joyous moment when they kissed made me fangirl squeal so much ~
AbyssfulInsanity chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
asdafagsdakdjh!

I've been waiting so longgg D;

Do right more please! ITS SO FLUFFEH! I LOVE ETTT!