Reviews for with you
Murk Bottom chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This story is so profound. In the anime and manga Tsuna is the one to take down Byakuran, but your story made me realize how pivotal Shouichi's part is in everything. It's also heart breaking. The thing that could've been between Shouichi and Byakuran. Maybe if Byakuran decided to make Shouichi his white queen instead of pawn, then you might have a universe in which Shouichi does not turn. But who knows. This story is amazing and deserve so many more reviews.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Whoa... what's this feeling...? Ah I see

Because you're beautiful
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
You know, I don't believe that I've read a piece of KHR fanfiction including these two, put together so beautifully and believably than I just read here. Thank you, for sharing. I rather enjoy the dynamic between Byakuran and Shouichi; it's so very simple, and therefore convoluted because of it. Deceptively shallow, like snow, only that thin layer breaks away, and the self is then drowned in pure, perfect white. Thank you. I enjoyed this detour. 3

-SoS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love your fics. You just got me obsessed with 10051 now. This one is so sad but so great as well
Me voy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I read this about two days ago -in my phone, so today that I turned on the computer, I remembered that the first thing I had to do was left a review in this amazing story called, with you... the world ends.

I have been in Reborn! fandom for a good while and well a very long time -I got obssesed with 10051 when there were only what, two pages of them in , I used to love them with madness... yeah, I was that gone XD *Crazy fangirl stuff.

But then I got out of the fandom for a year or so and forgot about my beloved 10051, and then some days ago I intended to read something of reborn and your story came randomly at me and...

YOU MADE ME REMEMBER WHY I LOVED THEM SO FREAKING MUCH *not more than 8059 XD but almost, almost there*

And enough with my nonsense. What I wanted to tell ya is that I died reading the last line -of how Shou-chan would always destroy every chance they could have had, of how they were meant to be and yet... the scene in the bus stop... I had stoped breathing by then...

I have no words.
Lumoa chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was so good. I honestly was not expecting such a deep and intense story, but yet what lays before me is truly one of those hidden gems of fanfiction.

I was slightly put off at first when we were placed in a parallel world. However as the story progressed, I found myself entwined within your story and even though I knew how it had to end, I felt incredibly sad and surprised. You made me understand Soichi's pain and confusion at the end, and when we were put into the canon world of Reborn, I was feeling an odd mixture of emotions with Byakuran's finally words to Soichi. I don't know if you intended it so, but a person can take quite a lot from that ending.

I have not had the privilege of reading many fanfictions that actually stir up my mind in thought, but your story did and for that I thank you. I actually needed a story like this to get my mind going. Great story and excellent writing.
animemichy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
love your story very much !

everything will end with shou-chan! : )

why did byakuran said the its always shou-chan that betrays him first?
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This alternative universe, similar yet Byakuran is a different person, and Shou falls in love. Emotional, I don't know who to pity more, Shou or Byakuran. Beautifully spaced out plot points. I like how the whole other side of the world is excluded in this fic. The "good side" with Tsuna and the Vongola are unreachable in Shou's position.

How tricky, all throughout the fic. Shou's on one side, finds so-called truth and switches back and forth. The last few lines held meaning but I didn't understand some pieces of the puzzle. Being in Shou's point of view (sometimes Byakuran's) makes this alike to your other fics. All his emotions, his notable stomach pains, ah, this pairing brings quality writing out of authors and maturity in the plots. Thanks for the excellent read! I'm back with my favorite KHR pairing.
bluenari chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow that was so beautiful, other then a couple of tense issues I found it really pleasing to read. I absolutely love this paring to death. It makes me so happy that someone who can write so well has a familiar Intrist in this paring! This was so clever~

Ilyasviel16 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Late review.

I've seen most of your fics involving 10051 and still I can't remove the feeling of suspense and... that feeling whenever it ends some way of tragedy. :)

You write so well. *O*
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm totally drawn into the story! This is just crafted perfectly! Omg! It has so much angst! T_T I kinda feel bad for Shouichi and Byakuran. *sigh* Anyway, AMAZING work! Do write more!
thelittlestcrane chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is incredible! Byakuran at the end is such a mix of angst and irritance and it's wonderful! I loved it! The beginning reminded me a little of a mix of 'Anthem' and 'Matched' because of the Soceity factor, but probably because I recently read those. I really like this sotry! It's wonderful!
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Really nicely and itricately written, I loved it. Well done!
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
My favorite pairing! I find these two to have a complicated relationship. I just love reading about it. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Your KHR AUs are always so interesting!

Though some of the words do confuse me a little, I always enjoy your fantastic stories