Reviews for High School Wars
Bb chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Noooooo you is cooooolllll
hama431 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Update
XxLovelyDevilxX chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I love this story so much :3 Update soon :D
feebeechan.harunouchiha chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
This is cool... I think... But I love it!
feebeechan.harunouchiha chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
O.O too much random...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
i like the story line i hope you will continue this story
bayleewuvsyou27 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Please no! The only reason I don't review is because every chapter I'm speechless!
Black snake eyes chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
i can't sleep without my stuffedtoys too
Heyhey chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Ok so at first, ur story seemed kinda rushed and too obvious. Like, if she yells at them it's kind of boring if they're all like: Intresting... Plus, it wouldn't rlly be Intresting if u don't show the fangirls. It wouldn't make sense. Overall, it was too rushed. But the story plot is good and u just have to slow things down for us. Like Naruto. He's friendly and all, but the beginning is obvious. It's getting interesting though. With the Akatsuki and all. Also, when Sakuras fighting, ur sorting just making her punch. Hehe. If you really know what your doing, you should make the PLOT more obvious because it's random how he Akatsuki all of sudden wants Sakura. If you have an idea, develop into it or else it doesn't make sense. Other than randomness, you should have Sakura do something that's actually interesting. For instance...really good at sports or something. Idk. Make a plot for HER. She is the main character right? So let her have an actual high school life. And Sasuke seems weird if you don't show all the fangirls. Some parts are way too rushed, and some parts are confusing. Try having more flow. Also, once you have more viewers, (I'm sure you will if you follow advice) you should make a poll on which high school Sakura should like if you don't have an idea already. But, you should progress into that. Introduce each highschool and make it clear what the highschool is like. Also, make it fair. Give each highschool an equal chance unless ALOT of people request for a highschool. This will increase your viewers and you will have more reviews. Ok, so think about this, take time to write the next chapter, think it through THROUGHLY and if you take advice, more people will slowly start to read this! Also, update regularly when you have time. Then, people won't forget about your story and it won't end up in the back pages when people are searching for stories. But remember, don't rush your chapters just so ur story will be seen mostly. People usually don't read on or review if things seem out of it. This was a long review but I hope you follow this advice. One more thing, a lot of characters have kind of developed their own personality for every story that's the same. Don't make it over exagerated because Sakura is also kidish and doesn't always have a temper. Make sure you review what you have written too. Some sentences sound weird. Good luck!
Heyhey chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Kireicomplex chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Aw, I hope us reviewers can retstore your confidence! Your story is off to a great start so far and i can't wait to read more :)

The things I noticed you need to work on was perhaps grammar. For example, capitalizing your sentences to emphazie yelling isn't actually correct grammar.

I have also noticed you've improved greatly in your writing throughout each chapter! Very impressive! :D

Hope to read more soon!
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
DON'T YOU DARE DELETE THS fANFIC MADE OF AWESOMENESS!

I'm sure the reason people haven't reviewed is because they were speechless over how great it was. SO they didn't review it because saying things like perfect wouldn't do this fic justice. please continue. (btw, can you kill karin? *hopeful*)
DomoxChan chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
o.o KEEP UPDATING! T.T I LURVES THIS STORY! DX I MUST KNOW IF NARUTO SURVIVES O.O XD lol but really continue on with this :D i like your plot line - :3 so please continue ; ;
Tomboycherry101 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
ALRIGHT THIS IS WHAT IS UP IF YOU REMEBER ME I TOLD YOU TO WRITE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I SEE YOU TOOK MY ADVICE ADD SOME RANDOM MOMENTS AND SOME INNER SAKURA AND THAT REALLY REALLY GOOD, BUT GOSH DARN IT DON'T GIVE UP YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE A WRITER WAITING TO WRITE SOMETHING AMAZING AND KEEP WRITING ALL RIGHT CAUSE YOU JUST GOT TO KEEP TRING EXPAND YOU VOCABULARY A BIT GET A BETA AND YOU GOT IT ROCK 'N' ROLLING GIRL SO DO NOT DELETE THIS STORY!

PLZ DON'T DELETE_ ME
chey721 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
this is a really good story please go on i don't hate it please keep going