Reviews for The Final Gift
Arisa Tokudome chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Thank you so much for making me cry, really.

Okay, I love the story even if I was a step a way from bawling.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Best return of the Samulet story I've read so far! This made me cry and then laugh... This was so incredibly packed with emotion, my heart nearly exploded when I realized the gift was the amulet. :')

"'Sammy, this is going to…' I almost know that after everything else I've gone through since that day in Stull that if I open this box I'll break but since when have I ever listened to myself and I open the box and feel myself shatter as soon as I see the tiny gold amulet laying inside."

This whole part made me basically lose control of my feels completely. Absolutely exceptional work with this one! Brilliant! :)
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful, loved that ending! You have a talent for writing these reall emotional one shots! Great work!
frownypup chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh God..
This story's breaking my heart :'(
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well...now I'm crying my eyes out. Thanks a lot! So touching!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is a perfect returning the amulet story. I have always been sure Sam retrieved the thing from the trash.
xenascully chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ahhhh i loved this! :) I wish they'd bring that amulet back in a touching way like this...alas, I heard it won't be making a reappearance again :/
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was beautiful. I love the angst laced with just a touch of hope for Dean.

I wish we could see the return of the amulet on the show.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Dang it, it's much too early in the morning to weep like this. You got me.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I AM WAS SAD AND WITH ANGER FOR NOT LOOKING AT THE PREMIERE ON FRIDAY (FUCK CW) AND NOW YOU PLACE THE CHERRY IN IT HER TOASTS AND NOW I AM CRYING AS A SMALL CHILD
judyann chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG loved it. What a great story! Don't we all wish it would happen that way!
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Dean really, really needs that amulet back. Throwing it away was such a statement; I don't think "I'm, ya know, sorry" really made up for it.

This was very sweet, and a good reminder that Sammy really does love his big brother.

I look forward to your other tags.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This brought tears to my eyes. The amulet is such a special significant thing and they way your brought it back was amazing. This was beautiful. Thanks,
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'm impressed! This was so fitting, since Dean's birthday was Monday. ;) I'm sure the timing is not coincidental. I can see Dean considering suicide over Sam's absence. It would be kinder to hack off Dean's arms than to take Sam from him.

Makes me think of what both Bobby and Lisa said about the relationship; such a confusing, twisted... *thing*-and God knows they have issues. Sometimes I like to think that somewhere between Heaven and Hell, Mary is slapping John across the face.

Sorry I've not answered your replies, yet, Tammy. I'm currently having issues with my own muse.

Thank you for the story.