Reviews for Complications of Love
marinka chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Loved the story and the leap that they have made to be together !
ginnypotter1596 chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
U keep spelling Voldemort wrong. I'm usually not a huge grammar Nazi, but come on, seriously?
prrrincess chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
Love the Scorpius & Albus BFFship :)
prrrincess chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG
prrrincess chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Can I just say that I love Scorpius' witty remarks.
Cb chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This makes no sense am I missing something because if I understand It correctly it seems he has dated both rose and lily is there another story?
I Am Coolio D chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
really good! :) Love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
"You're going to be fat if you keep eating that"
"Bread makes you fat?" All I can think is Scott Pilgrim D
marizactz chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
The best of all, i loved it. i hope you do more Scorpius and Lily.
ShortySC22 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
I loved this story and the back and forth between Lily and Scorpius. Great story!
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 25 . 5/11/2011
AWWW! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Keep writing you're awesome! Their relation is... is like some Deja vĂș... although didn't end as perfect as your fic hihi...

Good Luck!
Morgan Motfx chapter 25 . 5/2/2011
Great story! I'm actually writing a fic of my own about Lily and Scorpius. This was a perfect length and I loved the complications. It made it interesting.
Colie88 chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
Awwww :( I feel sad that this is over. But I love the story! Hope you write something similar soon!
bia 13 chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
I confess I was very sad when I saw it was the final chapter! Until I read more slowly to enjoy as well!

But then I'm very glad you have accepted my request and made a long fic! I guess you could explore a little more the marriage the two of them together ... but I'll always want more because I love too MUCH your history!

I left my review only to send the final but that does not mean I was not following (all day)!

I hope with my heart that you keep writing and I will always be waiting!

xoxoxo
nitrolead chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Wow. I've only read two chapters of this so far and I must say that I am very, very impressed with your work. For one, your handling of dialogue is superb. Especially telling of this is how you have the characters tell the story themselves through the copious amounts of dialogue. When this happens, it is imperative that the author integrate the mood of the setting into the words that are spoken in order to get some bearing of past occurances. I also liked how well you were able to convey the awkwardness going on in the family reunion.

Lastly, I love, -love- your portrayal of these characters as adults. I've read other fics in the past where the "next-gen" are grown up, but they manage to retain some characteristics that make them seen not at all "adult". I'll definately be following this one.

Cheers,