Reviews for Complications of Love
shraddhap chapter 25 . 10/6
One of the very good story I have read. You did great... I have read far too many times by now... Just wondering if you plan to do any new Scor/Lily stories. Good luck! Cheers!
I love this story so so much. This my second time finishing it in the past few days and it's been wonderful to read it. It's written beautifully and has really helped me with so many things. I love scorilys and this one really came to the top of the list. Thank you so much for writing this, it's incredible.
marinka chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Loved the story and the leap that they have made to be together !
ginnypotter1596 chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
U keep spelling Voldemort wrong. I'm usually not a huge grammar Nazi, but come on, seriously?
prrrincess chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
Love the Scorpius & Albus BFFship :)
prrrincess chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
prrrincess chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Can I just say that I love Scorpius' witty remarks.
Cb chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This makes no sense am I missing something because if I understand It correctly it seems he has dated both rose and lily is there another story?
I Am Coolio D chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
really good! :) Love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
"You're going to be fat if you keep eating that"
"Bread makes you fat?" All I can think is Scott Pilgrim D
marizactz chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
The best of all, i loved it. i hope you do more Scorpius and Lily.
ShortySC22 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
I loved this story and the back and forth between Lily and Scorpius. Great story!
Lily the Odd chapter 25 . 5/11/2011
AWWW! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Keep writing you're awesome! Their relation is... is like some Deja vĂș... although didn't end as perfect as your fic hihi...

Good Luck!
Morgan Motfx chapter 25 . 5/2/2011
Great story! I'm actually writing a fic of my own about Lily and Scorpius. This was a perfect length and I loved the complications. It made it interesting.
Colie88 chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
Awwww :( I feel sad that this is over. But I love the story! Hope you write something similar soon!